trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. She's about to say she "misspoke" about the closet.

Wait for it.

ALV is going to use the "I mis-spoke" excuse.

Here it comes.

JA in black. Note her combover type hair which looks more like JW's

Attachments

• jodiblack.jpg
    jodiblack.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 18
Yesterday ALV said Jodi told her she shot Travis in the closet.

Today, ALV said Jodi never told her that.

The fact that she smirked when she said it made it fairly obvious (at least to me) that it was a well-rehearsed 'zinger.' Her in-court behavior has been astonishingly childish and petulant and I don't think the jury has missed it any more than we have.

Yes I agree!

Where did she get the info Jodi shot him in the closet if Jodi didn't tell her that?

She is NOT going to back out of the shooting in the closet?????????????????/

Just posted on FB to all of my friends to show love to TA by following @travisalexander (his authentic page).
The count is rising slowly.....I also tweeted all of my followers to do the same. Even those who don't know a thing about what happened to him. I know many personally and they are huge victim supporters.

There are always loons out there. What else is new?

Are they loons cause they are rabidly negative? If AVL had upheld all the values she lectures about and testified accordingly, all those 'loons' would be just as over the top in their praises and AVL's reputation would soar. Is it a problem cause people are commenting and calling speaking venues or is it a problem cause they are saying negative things? I don't think that if the comments were positive that they would be complaining. So is free speech the problem or is it the opinions expressed that are causing such a stir?

Just asking for opinions.

Whatever they are doing, it SHOULD Have been done PRIOR to the Courts official starting time. This Judge does NOT have a grasp on how to run a courtroom efficiently with the taxpayers of AZ in mind that they are footing the bill for this outrageously expensive, over the top circus of a trail. The Defense has run rough shot all over this Judge and she has allowed them to intentionally delay this trial at every chance. Spectators disrespecting the court, the Defense disrespecting the court, it's out of control and this judge is the one to blame.

The judge has other cases to preside over prior to the start of this one. How do you suggest she do that and take care of these issues at the same time?

So, she made another mistake? JA never told her the gunshot was in the closet. ALV: "oopsie. my bad."

I Call B***S***!!!!

Now Arias did not tell LaV that she shot Travis in the closet. Can't she ever keep her story straight?
Soooo sick of all the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member