Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have us. :rocker:

:seeya::seeya:

Just an FYI from a still sorta new poster...

My husband leaves for Afghanistan tomorrow morning for a year, so here I be. :panic:

:seeya: You're in fine company, my husband is also in Afghanistan currently; has been gone 6 weeks now. If you ever need an ear, I'm here!!!

...AND MAY I SAY HOW VERY PROUD OF THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT PROTECT OUR FREEDOM!]

May your husbands remain out of harms way until they our back to their appreciative country and loving families.

Sincerely ,
RUK

I've decided to do an acid facial peel rather than watch the rest of redirect. It will be less painful. See you when we get rolling with juror questions!

Since a couselor is a witness:the witness has to divert any and all loud/ agressive person.As she sees it, she is being bullied as per loud/agressive wording and format.
So?
What say you all?

I think she comes across as arrogant and a bully who will not answer a question to save her life or her career.

From what I have read by Katie in the other thread, it appears the jury never really looks at Jodi........do you think that drives her nuts that they aren't paying her any attention? She tries so hard, standing there eyeballing them hoping to catch an eye or something....yet they ignore her. That's gotta hurt. lol

I can't imagine why Travis' sisters must be in Chambers with her.....that is just too darn close...

Are they just addressing ALV talking to Samantha NOW? I thought they would have done that already.

Whatever they are doing, it SHOULD Have been done PRIOR to the Courts official starting time. This Judge does NOT have a grasp on how to run a courtroom efficiently with the taxpayers of AZ in mind that they are footing the bill for this outrageously expensive, over the top circus of a trail. The Defense has run rough shot all over this Judge and she has allowed them to intentionally delay this trial at every chance. Spectators disrespecting the court, the Defense disrespecting the court, it's out of control and this judge is the one to blame.

"Come, let's away to prison;
We two alone will sing like birds I' th' cage."

King Lear (V, iii, 6-8)

Just a bit o' Shakespere for the defendant..So, ok it's not Othello, however it is more appropriate..IMO

I am so sick of hearing about this effing email that has zero context.

ALV, please remember you are still under oath, you may need your glasses, and make sure your cell phone is on silent.

And you better have utilized the ladies room prior to taking the stand.
;)

Whatever they are doing, it SHOULD Have been done PRIOR to the Courts official starting time. This Judge does NOT have a grasp on how to run a courtroom efficiently with the taxpayers of AZ in mind that they are footing the bill for this outrageously expensive, over the top circus of a trail. The Defense has run rough shot all over this Judge and she has allowed them to intentionally delay this trial at every chance. Spectators disrespecting the court, the Defense disrespecting the court, it's out of control and this judge is the one to blame.

I like your posts.

Wilmott loves the word "tirade". We should count the number of times she uses it. Up to about 3 already.

Prediction: Questions from the jury for AL

1.Why do you have such difficulty answering "yes or no" questions?
2. Did you ever ask Jodi what she might have done to incur Travis' "wrath" as evidenced in the text messages?
3. Why didn't you speak to Travis' family and friends about his relationship with the defendant?
4. Why didn't you speak to the defendant's family about her past behavior regarding lying? How do you know she only started lying after the murder?
5. Have you ever changed your mind about a domestic violence case after being presented with additional evidence?

#6 in the 10 or so times you have been an expert witness, have you ever testified on behalf of a male victim with a female perpetrator?

I do not believe Travis wrote a 20 page text. No way, no how. Nope. Faked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX