trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to do an acid facial peel rather than watch the rest of redirect. It will be less painful. See you when we get rolling with juror questions!

I'm off to clean my cats litter box. Much more pleasant. lol

This is notable because I truly believe the "tirade" resulted from Jodi's blackmailing him the sex tape - look at the timing!

I wish JM could ask what could provoke such a "tirade", as the DT likes to call it. I wish he could bring up that the tone of that email suggests something happened. I wish he could do the whole "let me give you a hypothetical...."

So now she made a mistake when she said JA shot him in the closet? When did she come to realize this was a "mistake"? Maybe when the DT said, "Nope, you got that one wrong."

Willmott attempting damage control with ALV, but it's going over like lead balloon.

Obvious to all, this ALV is a paid defense witness that lies for Jodi.

Since I don't want my ears to bleed I won't be listening to the trial while the 2 women are chatting and giggling. I would like to ask if it would be possible for a post or two of when they are done with their tea party and jury questions have started??

Of course ALV - just 'clarify' your testimony from yesterday....:facepalm:

Beth Karas‏@BethKaras1m
There's already a note in the jury's basket! #JodiArias

IDK why but JW's cross of ALV makes me feel the whole time like she's saying "how did the prosecutor hurt your FEEEELINGS???"

MOO :P

We're going to get a whole day of this.

Wilmott waffled on until the end of court yesterday and she's had a chance to regroup.

Nice way to draw more attention to the inconsistencies by asking the witness to say it was her mistake....

Not a lie by the defendant
:rolleyes:

Willmott attempting damage control with ALV, but it's going over like a lead balloon.

Obvious to all, this ALV is a paid defense witness that lies for Jodi.

If ALV is soooo wrong about these details do you think she might be wrong about other things as well?

The judge has other cases to preside over prior to the start of this one. How do you suggest she do that and take care of these issues at the same time?

Start on time.
Allow less time for lunch.
Address issues with the attorneys outside of the hours assigned for court.
Stop giving so many short recess's.
Stop allowing the DT to waste time up at sidebar
Get control of her courtroom bc witness's such as ALV waste the court and taxpayers time.

OK...time to rewrite my earlier post re: Giving ALV the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966