trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"ALV's interview with prosecutor was in JW's office - ALV does not live in AZ and didn't bring all the boxes of evidence with her at the time of interview"

Well, I would think it's critical to have the needed documents with me, no? Could she not have shipped them to JW's office, or load up a car & drive? Or scan to a disc or some other electronic device?

Isn't this just standard practice for how business is handled today? That sounded very much like a childish excuse.

Earlier somebody posted that video from that Mikee guy from youtube. He's hilarious. He broke down the odds of gun stolen, gas cans, stops, hair dyed, etc. of Jodi's premeditation murder trip. Infinity to 1. Your odds are better at winning the lottery and good luck on that.

Link? That might be fun to watch.

In the Thumper Tradition I'm happy to post that I really like JW's suit. Not the color, but the design. Very fetching.

I hope the jury calls Alyce out about all of her mistakes and "misspokes" like they did Samuels.

She made a mistake about the shooting in the closet, the hand injury occurring while cutting an apple, where the knife was placed. Those are some pretty big mistakes to make.

In a murder trial no less. Oops!

ok, so nothing in TA's journals about fearing JA, so he must not have. Yet in JA's journal, nothing about pedophilia or domestic violence, yet must be true??? Bah!

How many of my WS Family will end up scheduling a Dr. Appt. shortly after this trial to make sure youre not suffering from ulcers/high blood pressure That you never had before after listening to this trial ?

tumblr_m739i3MxHR1r3jvgyo3_250.gif

I am very sure,the jury is going to throw her testimony out the window as with JA!!

He's trying to sit properly. He looks so uncomfortable in that chair!

Attachments

• nurmisit.jpg
    nurmisit.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 17
Has Jodi ever behaved like this during testimony? No writing, no drawing, just sitting like that?

I'm not racist. I like black clothes and some of my best friends are black. ;) I just think it matches the lovely skin palor.

lol no worries. just giving you a hard time. hope that isn't considered abusive :what:

This is a a sad attempt to rehab the knife, gun, pull the trigger inconsistencies. This coupled with the awkward smiles and I am alarmed that Wilmott was assigned this case.

Regardless of the uphill battle she is fighting with a lying client and a mountain of evidence; her presentation and substance is severely lacking.

No pedophile is a womanizer.....none. They went tooooo far with that story. It. Will. Not. Fly. With. The. Jury.

IMO

Jennifer should stop with the pedophile stuff. No one on the jury believes it and it's just going to make them angry. She should briefly touch on it and then move the bleep on.

I'm really sorry but this is such bs, in no way shape or form is JA a battered woman IMO and In My Expierence which is 18 years of being battered.
I also don't believe Travis was an abuser also based on my 18 years of expierence being with a abuser from the time of 13 to 31.

I see Travis as the opposite of an abuser, he was way too good to JA and treated her with lots of repect until she became to much to handle.

Of Course all MOO

So now grown men who like little boys like grown women in pigtails? HUH?

I thought ALV was the last witness. Now I read there is a computer guy on for the DT?? WTHeck??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand