trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
confession: i still have my private school skirt and wear it every so often.... does this make my husband a pedo?

Does Willmottt think this is helping her case? The jury knows that Jodi is a liar..

"Corking the pot".....I don't remember that at all.......

Anyone have an explanation as to why Travis would continue contact with Jodi after the stalking incidents? I have a few:

1. He second-guessed his fear of her
2. He felt remorse over how he "yelled" at her via text, and wanted to smooth things over
3. He forgave her for what she had done and thought they had come to an understanding
4. He pitied her
5. He felt responsible for her; after all, she had moved out to Mesa to be with him
6. He was addicted to and craved the sexual aspect of the relationship, as he wasn't pursuing sexual contact with any other women

I believe she threatened to out him to the Mormon community re: their sexual relationship so he felt had no choice but to keep her close.

jmo

tumblr_m9ils8Mh3y1qf3fi4o4_r1_500.gif

That cat reminds me of my Larry.

Hey, I thought her expertise was DV and not pedophilia. So, how come she's not answering, "That's not my expertise, Ms. Wilmott, I was hired to investigate DV, and that's all" ?????

UGH. Pedophiles don't typically like little girls and little boys. Ridiculous. Schoolgirl outfit and pigtails are such a common fantasy, too. This is ridiculous.

Makes me sick how the DV expert flips this whole case of who the real victim is. Wasn't Travis pulling away from Jodi? Wouldn't a stalker become more dangerous when someone tells them to leave me alone, you are a sociopath?

It's not a witch hunt, it's people expressing their opinions and outrage.

By engaging in an active attempt to restrain trade? Outrage because you don't like the testimony in one case? Using a "review" of something as an excuse? Sorry, can't buy that.

I know wish I could as Ms. Wilmotte if SHE is familiar with the actress Cameron Diaz, the movie Charlies Angels

[video=youtube;FV3-1TsnoIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV3-1TsnoIc[/video]

Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time - YouTube

or the music video Baby Hit me One more Time by Brittney Spears

How does Laviolette know if Mr. Brewer "adores" his son??!! Did she interview Mr. Brewer?

So what is the relevance of Jodi spending time with Jack. Who cares!

Of course the ex's remain friends with her. She has now demonstrated what she does to an ex when he doesn't want to see or hear from her again! now haven't we?

just sayin'
fran

Hey everyone. I only turned the trial on when Jodi started on the stand so can anyone tell me if there have been friends or family that have testified that Travis would never do anything like maturbate to little boys? It just seems like these alegations are being tossed out there without anyone testifying against them. It just seems so wrong.

She saw this as collaborative evidence of the pedo accusations? That seems like QUITE a stretch to me.

Why is she re-reading testimony and asking "did you hear her/him say"??

Is this a standard or common legal practice in trials? This seems more than ineffective, but that it would have a negative impact. Certainly not "rehabilitative" in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand