trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay~ why, oh, why does the bailiff let JA mill around the defense table after the jurors have filed out???? He needs to slap those shackles on her and haul her OUT! She should not get to gaze around and smirk at people like she is NOT the defendant! I have to assume this is yet another indication of the loosey-goosey approach the Judge has to court behavior.
UGH!!!

Had a 50 minute phone call and missed everything! Can someone please tell me whether a single soul has come forward saying they had sex with Travis? Not that it's important.....I don't care if he had sex with every woman in Mesa....I just want to know if there is any testimony that he has?

No, not one person. Unless you count Jodi as a person.

I know I said I wouldn't post again until the defence case was over, but I can't resist. I promise I will moderate my language accordingly, so here goes:

This eloquent, polite, grandmotherly lady who is the defence expert on ... hmmm, let me see ... well, I suppose I shall have to concede that she is actually an expert on everything ... completed her testimony with a bombshell that will destroy the State's case.

I don't need to repeat it - it will remain in the classrooms of judicial education as the most profound opinion of all time.

Jodi also thinks she's the next Einstein, Alyce. You are suppose to believe any and all lies without question and you do, Alyce.

Jodi not only looks zoned out today, but she is not blinking.

I hate the way Jodi has been staring down the jury this morning. Gives the the ultimate creeps! :eek:

Travis had some perverted stuff, from what I've heard (what's actually documented as coming from him directly - not going to repeat it, as it's gross), but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve justice!

Not sure what you mean...

I supposed perverted is a term that varies from individual to individual in the context of two adults in a consenting relationship.

Unless I missed something, I didn't think Travis was on the high end of the perversion scale.

So only "really good liars" can be murderers? Huh? I fail to see the logic in her scripted statement.

If Ms. Arias was a really good liar then she would have planned a really good lie, and she didn't."

Which one wasn't a good lie? The first one, the second one, the third one, the fourth one?

Indeed -- the counterfactual, the tool of the intellectually inept. Pray tell me, Alyce, why it was necessary to resort to this? Perhaps the lack of support for one's own stand, mayhap?

I say, I feel positively liberated at having adopted the writing style of the Einsteinan prodigy. I shall take me aside and consider her mellifluous phrasing in aid of further improvement anon.

I was feeling a little sorry for ALV this morning after reading all the stuff that happened. Then I listened to her today. Not feeling the tiniest bit sorry for her anymore. AT ALL.

Jeda
Love your peace sign. I have charm bracelet and earrings with the peace sign.

I'm excited for jury questions!

tumblr_mhvtd8Qbqk1s51zjyo1_400.gif

:great: :floorlaugh: :toastred:

ME TOO!!!!!!!:seeya:

I concur..any twinge of pity I felt for ALV is GONE! It vanished when she once again resumed trashing the victim. How in the world does she sleep at night? How can she feel sorry for herself? She CHOSE to testify$ , she CHOSE to be biased, she CHOSE to trash the victim and by doing these things she has CHOSEN to flush her career and credibility. You reap what you sow. Karma Alyce.

I was feeling a little sorry for ALV this morning after reading all the stuff that happened. Then I listened to her today. Not feeling the tiniest bit sorry for her anymore. AT ALL.

I feel as much sorrow for ALV, RS, JW and KN as I do for Jodi. NONE....

So now ALV has made a mistake about the child *advertiser censored* on the computer, the shooting in the closet and I would guess the knife being on the nightstand. It wasn't like JA hadn't told the truth, it was ALV misunderstanding. I get it now. JA doesn't lie. She is just misunderstood.

According to ALV, "If Ms. Arias was a liar, then she would have made up a really good lie." :what:

And "Travis body slamming her to the floor, her running the the closet, jumping on the edge of a shelf to grab an unloaded gun that accidentally goes off while she is pointing it at him just to scare him when he lunges at her like a linebacker and they both fall down but she manages to roll over and wriggle away but then he yells "F'n kill you *****" and then the fog rolls in" must be the truth because no lie could be this bad. :what::what::what:

If Ms. Arias was a really good liar then she would have planned a really good lie, and she didn't."

Which one wasn't a good lie? The first one, the second one, the third one, the fourth one?

The really good liar would have planned a really good lie -- Ms. LaViolette, how would one even know the really good liar? We only know the failed ones. :banghead: MOO BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove