trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan should ask her if they can agree jodi is no Eisenstein!

Bet shed still be unable to say yes!

Now he wasn't only an abuser, pedo, now they're throwing his very essence of being, his religion and his truthfulness.

This is outrageous! I can hardly stand this.

OMG
:(
fran

Ditto. I can hardly watch this trial now. Makes my blood boil....
Justice for Travis!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So lemme get this straight.... According to ALV Abusers who abuse at home don't abuse at work ... so then I can assume the people who don't abuse me at work are kicking their dogs at home? HUH

Yes. You should do what I do and align yourself with co-workers that are abusive at work.

That way, when you have befriended him/her and you go out as couples to dinner or what have you, you can rest assured that his/her spouse will not be getting a beating when they go home. Kind of puts you in a happy place while enjoying a glass of wine before dinner.

Can someone please give me the link to the USA Today article mentioned?? I can't keep up.

Thank you in advance.

Why do I see the clutching hand of Falsity in Willmott's attempt to redress the witness? I think the whole defense team "heard from her" after court yesterday. Going into this double life characterisation leaves the defendant open to the same accusation. She too purports to be a practicing Mormon, more devout during her time in Mesa. The silly syllogism gagged me. Abusers lead a secret life, Travis led a secret life, therefore Travis is an abuser. That would mean CIA operatives are abusers.

Every time the word Pedophile is spoken in that courtroom it's like they kill Travis all over again. I HATE JA. There is a special place in hell for this "Evil thing" and knowing that's her final destination gives some comfort. God Speed please.

Here's hoping that every time the word pedophile is spoken in that courtroom, it's one more shove towards death row. Fingers crossed!

"Ms Arias is the safest target????????????????????????????????"

OMG. I am watching on hln...errrr.

How nice of ALV she doesn't believe Travis was a "sociopath".

Disgusting.

The insinuation is that his behaviour was so egregious that the question came up. I have no words....

They're insinuating it to the jury, that his behaviour was that bad.

I hope when all is said and done that LaViolette watches all the 48 hours interviews, and all the police interrogations, and all the testimony re stalking and all the wonderful obituaries and loving blog entries from his friends.

And I hope it takes her hours, and hours, and hours.

It would be nice.......but I get the impression that she does not care one bit. The story she is telling is the one she will stick with, and all it means to her is a big, fat, paycheck. So much for morals and ethics.

Actually Alyse, none of those things are threats to him, because he's dead. Stop talking about Travis as if he is alive. Your client slaughtered him.

Travis is dead....an incidental subordinate detail, a footnote if you will,in her final report? Oops, my bad....there is no final report
:blushing:

What was Jodi looking at with that death like stare over near the jury??? I see her immediately speaking to JM when the jury was leaving and the two of them looking towards the jury box. So anyone think she will try and have another juror removed????

Oh yeah, she will try to have another Juror relieved of his/her jury duty. Nurmi has been scanning the jury for days looking for something he can use against them. They probably want to get rid of the women so Jodi can use her feminine wiles with the male jurors. Problem is, the male jurors have probably encountered a female like Jodi in their lives, hopefully a female with less killer instinct than Jodi. :eek:

I will try & lift all your spirits-We may see Juan today!!!

Why do I see the clutching hand of Falsity in Willmott's attempt to redress the witness? I think the whole defense team "heard from her" after court yesterday. Going into this double life characterisation leaves the defendant open to the same accusation. She too purports to be a practicing Mormon, more devout during her time in Mesa. The silly syllogism gagged me. Abusers lead a secret life, Travis led a secret life, therefore Travis is an abuser. That would mean CIA operatives are abusers.

Well...best not to get me riled regarding those company folks.

Ms. Arias truthfulness...never thought I would see Ms.Arias and truthfulness in the same sentence.

Uh, she did not plan a good lie?? Are you kidding me??? She did nothing BUT LIE about everything!! Arrgh.. the gall these people have is sickening!!

And it was a GOOD lie at 1st because she took the steps to make sure nothing pointed at her...Once the evidence came in she changed her story and blamed someone else...and when that wasn't a GOOD enough lie we got a new story...This is a pattern. So because her "plan" fell through it means that she didn't try to plan a good lie...more flawed logic.

So if your man wants you to dress up in a sexy fantasy costume he's pervert? Well let me call my pervert and tell him that he's abusive and a pedophile. With all of the costumes people wear in the bedroom that= pedophile?

And ladies when you buy those naughty little things at VS or *advertiser censored* are us , and you're wanting your man to ravished and make you beg it's just plain wrong. You're being abused.

Wonder how many jury questions there are? Won't the defense and prosecution get to review them as they did before? Something tells me court is going to end early today.

It would be really wonderful if the Defense lawyers incorporated some of the standards and policies WS has regarding the proper and dignified behavior and treatment of others.... such as name calling, disparaging remarks, unnecessary ruining of someone's reputation, doing the right thing, and destroying a life.

Perhaps Miss Willmott and Mr. Nurmi should take a look at our TOS and rules after their client is sentenced to die....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove