trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Money question: Is it possible your view is biased against men as being abusive?

I fear that this is from one of the other sex tapes and the defense wants to bring it in on redirect; that's why she keeps repeating it...grrr:furious:

No it's not. It's an out-of-context mischaracterization of what Travis said in the infamous sex tape.

Right after the infamous, "you sound like a 12 year old girl' comment, Travis states, "fck the little girl". It was part of there exaggerated sex talk. He was not describing some kind of fantasy that involved little girls, but referring to Jodi as the LITTLE GIRL!

Can you imagine being ALV's son in law?:what:

When he's at her place for dinner he must have to bring her slippers after kissing her feet, be her servant, say yes to everything she says, bow down before her. OMG OMG

What I have learned today:

A good liar isn't really a good liar unless it's a REALLY good lie, but if I do lie, then I am not really a liar.

Oh, and I forget to say "please" sometimes.

And, if you lie after doing something abhorrent, then that is normal, because everyone lies after abhorrent acts, so it does not make you a liar.

JM needs to asks ALV one by one did you speak with a did you speak with b did you speak with c his brother sisters JA co workers. ask about JA sending flowers to TA grandmother.

Is it possible your view of men is skewed toward them being abusive in general? (paraphrased)

AWESOME QUESTION!!

When someone says "some of my best friends/relatives are..."

What they means is "they're great, not like the rest of the scum"

Hope Alyce didn't forget her glasses again.

tumblr_inline_mjviqzuZzS1qz4rgp.gif

dang, I almost choked on my coffee!

Geez....what a nut! How many times have you told someone to empty their inbox without saying please?

If this witness were living in this century, she would know when you text or post you cannot sense the tone of the message. :furious:

I'm the worst phone person Evah!! And, I never empty my inbox. Text me, peeps!! Boy, you should hear what my loved ones tell me!!

I'm crying abuse here!:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members