trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself, Alyce! Nobody is that into you! Nobody wants these long winded answer!.

She smiled the same smile when JM asked her if she knew what a clinical interview means.

Jodi's glasses off again. She continues drawing, erasing. Doesn't look pleased.

I feel that way NOW, but the first 10 or 15 questions had me wringing my hands, I'm not gonna lie.. Jeez! hopefully, deliberations will be persuasive by the folks asking the more recent questions..I'm praying each & every one of those jurors are in the final 12, and whomever asked those first questions are thanked & dismissed. It's too far along in the trial for anyone to just assume she was abused, imo.

Im still not too happy with the question about over kill and she replied that abused women tend to start and not know when to stop...

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous!!!! You've worked with all abusive men, so all you've known is abusive men.

Q: "You have many years of experience dealing with abusive men, is that correct? If so, wouldn't, by far, the majority of men you have known throughout your career were known to be abusive?"

Q: "Is it possible your view of men in general is skewed or biased toward being abusive?"

Word.

Quick Alise, Plug your business! It's not going to be in business for much longer! Plug it while you can!

Objection: Beyond the scope

The jury wasn't asking about the men in your personal life.

And, yes...your view of men is skewed (jury asked, lol)

There's some of that juror sarcasm - by your definition, don't you think all men are abusive??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879