trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, probably are being taped, but for one so savvy about con tricks like writing in code in magazines, I'd sure wonder what she is able to pull off...?

Wouldn't it be funny if Donovan was recording JA's calls without her knowing and making tweets out of it? I know that's not happening but still :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am kind of anxious and nervous waiting for these questions. I hope they show some skepticism/sarcasm like before.

Me too because wouldn't that just mess with the JAs head something fierce!? "Oh noes! I got the wrong juror kicked off!" :floorlaugh:

Screen grab of the lying torture murderess prior to re-seal:

JAJuryQuestions_zpsaa60da7e.jpg

Just stepping in the room . . . let's get this party started!

The inefficiencies of this court/judge are astounding!

I'm pretty sure any of us on here could consult with the judge for 10 minutes each trail day and help her with this stuff. Judging is her gig. Being efficient is not her strong suit.

No offense to any one person. This is just MHO.

I'm so frustrated at the judge being criticized for wasting court time, starting late, and not controlling her courtroom! Contrary to what many think, this really isn't the Jodi show, airing from 10:30-4:40 daily. Judge Sherry has other cases on her docket. She hears cases both before and after this case. During breaks, she is busy reviewing matters, listening to the lawyers motions, addressing the continuing mistrial actions by the defense.

As for the extra 20 minutes today, she and the prosecution and defense are going through each and every one of the juror submitted questions for their appropriateness (sorry, can't think of the correct term). They have not had any other time to do this.

As for her not stopping or controlling the witnesses responses, she really cannot without an objection from opposing council. There is a significant danger of appealibility (again ? on terminology) if she infringes upon the defendant's rights.

Also, another topic.... though it is frustrating to hear that Jodi has 23 hours of free reign and unlimited access to phone and ability to run twitter, etc, it needs to be pointed out that she is not (yet?) convicted of a crime and thus is still entitled to her civil rights under the law.

ETA - I thought I'd better add that I'm not a lawyer, and all this blathering above is just my own opinion. (MOO)

I don't know why Jodi is so full of herself when it comes to art. Most artists are much less confident about their work.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...483.1073741827.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

Those are three of my works, the first link is to a pencil drawing, the second and third are to scratchboard paintings.

Good grief, people actually pay $2,000 + for her artwork? It takes quite an ego to put such a large price tag on your work.

Yes, I'm trying to sell my work but will be happy to get a buck fiddy for it....$2,000 sheesh! And people buy it! That's what I can't get over! A fool and his/her money, I suppose!

Beautiful work!!! You are very talented :rocker:

I hope a juror asks:
Ms. Laviolette by your own testimony you have made numerous mistakes in
this high profile case; how can you be so sure your assessment of the defendant
is not also a mistake?

I think that one will be asked! JMO

And we are off!

I just want to say that I didn't mean to disrupt the thread with a photo of the puppy... it was before the end of the lunch break, and I just wanted to share my joy with my WS friends. Didn't mean to clutter the thread.

(And I enjoyed seeing photos of your pets, friends... it drops my blood pressure by 20 points to see little canine or feline babies.)

You didn't. Puppy is beautiful. I loved it.

BBM

That is extremely weird. Must have been other underlining issues in their relationship and she was looking for someone else.

Wouldn't shock me if some guy tried to link up with Arias for the conjugal visits. Alot of sick people in this world.

It was horrible. My friend's husband kicked her to the curb only after a few months of letter writing. I know someone (acquaintance type of person)
whose dad is in prison for life and has been married 4 times while being in prison. The world is full of crazies. At least you know where your partner is and basically what they are doing when involved with an inmate. kind of like George on Seinfeld when he had an inmate girlfriend.

did ya see the guard standing next to JA? lol

There should have been a guard near Jodi throughout this entire trial. She has been up to no good and gets away with too much without any admonition from the Judge. :moo:

You should! If you do please consider adopting from your local shelter! And that is my public service announcement for the day.

I have two rescue kitties and a magnetic sign on my fridge that says, "Who Rescued Who?":what:

Well, good...now that we have a few moments before court resumes, who would like to give a quick tutorial about multi-quoting posts?

TIA

I "quote," then "copy and cut" and back out. Then I "quote" the next post and copy what I cut above or beneath it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams