trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys one thing we do know .. Juan is not the one in chambers arguing about which questions should / should not be allowed in, so we know that the jury has not responded to ALV's testimony in the way the DT would have liked.

How do we know this?

I've never clicked on any of the ebay links to JA's art doodles (I try to avoid any link or site 'officially' affiliated w/her), but apparently ebay is no longer selling her "work"? I know that one of the women who often sits next to JA's mom in court is an artist (I use the term loosely), I saw some of her "work" and I'm wondering if she's involved in selling anything done by JA. Perhaps this is what the mit spec is passing back and forth between defendant and mother?

I read somewhere that JA's brother was selling them on eBay.

tumblr_lztuswOTQk1qjcv95o5_250.gif

Thank you.
I'll use this as the epilouge to the Arias family dog story.
He was adopted by a loving Puddy Tat and lived beyond contented for the rest of his life.

BBM

That is extremely weird. Must have been other underlining issues in their relationship and she was looking for someone else.

Wouldn't shock me if some guy tried to link up with Arias for the conjugal visits. Alot of sick people in this world.

I worked with a single woman who married a guy already in prison for attempted murder and got pregnant on a conjugal visit!! :what:

What are twitters saying about what is going on now in courtroom???

attorneys on both sides and families back in chambers @vinnie pollitan

Does she not realize that she only has very limited access to TA's life and his relationship with JA? She has texts, emails, and IMs. And of course Jodi's word which has no value.

She may realize it but she certainly isn't going to admit it now is she?

Counsel as well as Samantha and Travis' brother and #JodiArias are called back to chambers. Stay tuned

DH called earlier and said that he would be home early this evening. With this delay, he might be able to watch all of the afternoon testimony with me. Then, we can discuss over a late dinner - his "famous" Parmesan chicken.
BDE, could you post his recipe on the recipe thread here? Sounds yummy. I printed out KCL's cranberry sauce one. It sounds terrific too.

Can't wait for the questions.

And we are off!

I just want to say that I didn't mean to disrupt the thread with a photo of the puppy... it was before the end of the lunch break, and I just wanted to share my joy with my WS friends. Didn't mean to clutter the thread.

(And I enjoyed seeing photos of your pets, friends... it drops my blood pressure by 20 points to see little canine or feline babies.)

You didn't hun. Love the pic. :)

You should! If you do please consider adopting from your local shelter! And that is my public service announcement for the day.

Yes, do adopt from a shelter..best dogs! Two of my 3 girls were shelter dumps! They are great dogs! My PSA for today also!

.... my husband's watching the Masters...so I am not required to socialize....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
so...let's get back in the courtroom...

Well, I called it, everyone has piled back into chambers. Is this a sign of the questions to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple