trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Juan. He's always well prepared and has to wait for the defense to get their lies together.

Hope Nurmi isnt trying for another mistrial..or to remove a juror.

tumblr_lqb3lycXaB1qb5gkjo1_250.gif

I worked with a single woman who married a guy already in prison for attempted murder and got pregnant on a conjugal visit!! :what:

Holy %$#@!

Some people just don't have faith in themselves or believe that there are so many choices outside of their relatively small circle. I could see those types resorting to inmates in search of a soul mate. Geez.

What a great story for the kid. Listen Johnny...while your dad was locked up in prison for trying to kill someone, mommy paid him a visit and next thing you know I was pregnant. Gawd...terrible.

You should! If you do please consider adopting from your local shelter! And that is my public service announcement for the day.

Sure is...

Poster dog for adopting greyhounds... My pooch DasherImageUploadedByTapatalk1365713985.616776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis was co-dependent, doesn't mean he was a bad person. I bet he held a lot in and when he got mad, finally after not being able to say no, after doing and doing for needy people, he blew his top...doesn't mean he hit anyone but those close to him knew he had enough. Pushed those boundaries back. He also used humor, his greatest armor. I bet he got over being upset fast and didn't hold grudges, felt guilty for getting upset in the first place.
So Travis started having sex later in life, did you ever meet a man that stopped having sex once they started? He deserved to die for that? Seriously, Alyce?

Good point. I know a lot of really good people who are telling everyone at work and church that they are doing OK financially when in fact their homes are in foreclosure. Deceptive? Yes, but justifiably so. Leading a double life? Very debatable. But does that qualify them as prime candidates as abusers??? Heck no.

So friggin what if Travis started bumping hips with anyone and lied about it. Guess what??? It's NONE of their business anyway!!! But lying about such a thing which is no one's business to start is not worthy of judgement of any kind.

I worked with a single woman who married a guy already in prison for attempted murder and got pregnant on a conjugal visit!! :what:

I've been thinking about the possibility of future conjugal visits and I am fantasizing that a true champion of justice dupes ja into marriage and then refuses conjugal visits. That would be a hoot.:floorlaugh:

I "quote," then "copy and cut" and back out. Then I "quote" the next post and copy what I cut above or beneath it.

A quicker way is to use the multi-quote facility. Just click on the 'close quotes' symbol to the right of the 'quote' button on each post you want to quote. The button will turn orange to confirm it has been activated. On the final post you want to respond to hit the 'quote' button and all your quotes will be in the reply box ready for you to insert your replies. HTH

.... my husband's watching the Masters...so I am not required to socialize....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
so...let's get back in the courtroom...

Tell your hubby "hi", I am in Augusta & have totally tuned out the Masters! Actually forgot it was going on until I went out yesterday!

Please don't post records or discuss any prior legal violations of the attorneys associated with this case.

Come on you guys. We aren't here to ruin people's lives. We're better than that. Let's don't lower ourselves to participating in the mudslinging. It is not becoming to anyone.
:tyou:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 38s
One of Alexander's sisters and his brother Steven also went in chambers. #JodiArias

With JA also ????
If so , I wouldn't be able to hold back, sorry I would attack, no self control here.

Yes, do adopt from a shelter..best dogs! Two of my 3 girls were shelter dumps! They are great dogs! My PSA for today also!

I totally agree! Just got another pup, but I'll post it on the sidebar thread!

Ted Bundy pulled a guerilla wedding in court and fathered a daughter while he was in prison.

Phone calls, visits, weddings, conjugal visits, makin' babies. You know, I'd really like to see prison look a whole lot more like punishment and a less like moderately restricted, tax-payer subsidized regular life.

What are twitters saying about what is going on now in courtroom???

Jeffrey Gold saying it's likely something to do with juror questions. I also saw someone tweeted that one of Travis's sisters and his brother also went into the chambers.

I'm made it back in time!!! :great:
(Yeah....I know you didn't even know I was gone...)

Must have been a LOT of arguing about jury questions---that's a GOOD sign!!!!!! :moo:

Just got here. Everyone is in chambers? Yikes. Did I miss anything this morning? Should I watch it later?

Sending good thoughts to the Alexander family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams