trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER have I seen Victim's family members called back to chambers in a trial. This has happened many times recently. Would love know why! I hope they are not giving TA's family a hard time. At least we know JM is there and has their backs.

They call them in the chambers b/c Arizona has a law called the victim's rights.they get to know all of what is going to take place before it happens

JA can stare the jury down all she wants. Nurmi can scan them under a microscope. The jurors are allowed to be human. I've seen jurors cry, gasp, look stunned.... none of which is grounds for dismissal. At least not in the trials I've seen. Is AZ law different?

Yes, do adopt from a shelter..best dogs! Two of my 3 girls were shelter dumps! They are great dogs! My PSA for today also!

We are a shelter family, too, in that we have adopted and fostered dogs from shelters and rescue groups.

We have a pom with a severe underbite which we rescued from New Orleans... best dog ever.

I am going to pick up a neglected and abused weim tomorrow and will foster until we can find the right home.

I don't know why Jodi is so full of herself when it comes to art. Most artists are much less confident about their work.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...483.1073741827.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...457.1073741828.599572896722529&type=3&theater

Those are three of my works, the first link is to a pencil drawing, the second and third are to scratchboard paintings.

Good grief, people actually pay $2,000 + for her artwork? It takes quite an ego to put such a large price tag on your work.

Yes, I'm trying to sell my work but will be happy to get a buck fiddy for it....$2,000 sheesh! And people buy it! That's what I can't get over! A fool and his/her money, I suppose!

I love all of them! I particularly like the bird sketch as I am an avid bird watcher and you captured the feathering, body shape etc so perfectly! You rock girl. :seeya: My smiles aren't working (again) so I'll just have to give you a wave instead of flowers. :rose:

Phone calls, visits, weddings, conjugal visits, makin' babies. You know, I'd really like to see prison look a whole lot more like punishment and a less like moderately restricted, tax-payer subsidized regular life.

This is EXACTLY why I want Jodi in death row. It would be less freedom than she would have in the general population. I don't want her having sorority slumber parties, I want her to be punished. :furious:

Well I missed all of this morning but based on what I have read, I would not have been able to stomach it. Hoping to be able to listen this afternoon while I work.

o/t Weebles you are the greatest!!

I can see a lot of "sarcastic" jury questions. I've got quite a few myself.

Court time tomorrow 9:30-12:30

What this REALLY means is:

10:20 ooops 10:25 (after first side bar)

10:35 to 10:37 (break to wait for ALV to retrieve her glasses)

10:37 to 11:55 actual testimony

11:55 to 12:10 (potty break)

12:10 to 12:20 actual testimony

12:20 to 12:30 (side bar and end of day)

This is not from the interweb. This is one of my babies.

lessa2-1.jpg
[/URL]

Tulessa I die!!! I totally die!!!

Look at that adorable little face!!!

I miss having dogs. I have a spoiled brat cat that, since the passing of our dear boy cat, has decided she wants to be a only child. She's such a spoiled brat. lol. She's older so I don't want to ruffle her fur too much and make life miserable for her just because we want another cat or dog. She's lucky I love her. :)

I guess I'm not as tough as some as you are because I had to walk away this morning.....I couldn't mentally tolerate the verbal assassination of Travis anymore. I HOPE this afternoon turns around. Must find my happy place and regroup!

Bernina, hope you take a deep breath and stay this pm because the real terminators are taking their turns...

It's vindication time brought to us by the only people who can't get overruled.

We are going to learn exactly what they think about this "unbiased expert."

(See? I can be nice....)

Sure is...

Poster dog for adopting greyhounds... My pooch DasherView attachment 31875

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love greyhounds! I think you used to be able to adopt them in Louisiana, as a result of discarded racing dogs. They are graceful, beautiful animals.

well, I thought that too ...but JA is selling artwork on ebay

plus: she has not been verified as a killer yet..so far NOT GUILTY
depends on jury..
then I guess? she can not sell stuff?

One of Jodi's (Donovan's) tweets said eBay has shut Jodi down. I just checked and couldn't find her artwork, so it must be true. Yea for eBay!:rocker:

I don't know why Jodi is so full of herself when it comes to art. Most artists are much less confident about their work.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...483.1073741827.599572896722529&type=3&theater

Those are three of my works, the first link is to a pencil drawing, the second and third are to scratchboard paintings.

Good grief, people actually pay $2,000 + for her artwork? It takes quite an ego to put such a large price tag on your work.

Yes, I'm trying to sell my work but will be happy to get a buck fiddy for it....$2,000 sheesh! And people buy it! That's what I can't get over! A fool and his/her money, I suppose!

OMG you are so talented! You are what I would call an artist.

You didn't hun. Love the pic. :)

I agree, the odd picture of a pet helps lower my blood pressure tremendously. This trial is really hard for me to take. I risked my life to fight for injustice in other parts of the world only to see this travesty play out in my own back door.

As far as I am concerned a few pics of our animal pals won't hurt a bit, at least we know that they don't lie! Oh....and with the exception of ferrets and humans, no other animal on earth kills unless it's for food...just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple