trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Wilmott is back there stomping her little Jimmy Choos and pitching some pretty little fits.

Geez! Are they now including the afternoon recess in this long break? In an hour and 50 minutes, it will be time to end for the day.

I'm still in PC-helpdesk-mode! So to fill the down time here's how I screen grab:

There's a button on most keyboards in the top row (often to the left of the Delete button) marked Prt Sc. When you want to keep a copy of what's on your screen, including during video playback, click that button and the action is captured and saved to your clipboard.

Open some simple image manipulation software. On my Windows based system I use Microsoft Paint which can be found in the Accesories folder on the Start Menu.

Choose 'paste' from your software menu and the saved screen image will appear. 'Save as' a jpeg, gif, png, or whatever you fancy, to a folder of your choice.

Tweak, annotate and distribute to your heart's content!

Anyone know if this is true, let's say they can't prove pre-meditation by all the obvious evidence, does it become pre-med anyway because she changed weapons ? thx

This female defense atty on HLN is making a very stupid argument for the defense.

She says, it couldnt be premediatated because the killing makes no sense. She had a gun so why didnt she shoot him in his sleep and then drive away?

Well, for one thing, she needed him to shower because they had just been in bed together. There would have been DNA and hairs of hers on his body. And his roommate was home and would have heard the gunshot.

It's very plausible she went there with an ultimatum.
Take me to Cancun or............

I believe within the core of my being, her grandfather's old gun jammed. That happens when they don't undergo proper maintenance and/or cleaning.

I believe she sneaked into the house, caught him sleeping......played head games...forced him into the shower at gun point and the gun jammed after the first shot.

Many many people believe the gun shot came first despite what the forensic experts 'think'. BUT it was to the State's advantage not to argue that because stabbing someone in the shower can only indicate premeditation because you don't start taking 'Calvin Klein' photos, drop the camera (as stated) and just happen to have a knife on you after you get 'body slammed'.

Jodi's story is SO unbelievably contrived and manufactured that it's laughable.

I read somewhere at the very beginning of this case the amount of money it takes for ONE hour of court. By that, I mean the cost of the court room, judge, all the bailiffs, court reporters, and the minutia it takes to run a courtroom. Does anyone remember that figure, or that article?
The cost that is right this moment being wasted, but still charged to the good folks of AZ.

Hmm 926 active users now. That's 926 bored stiff folks waiting for the Judge to tell Nurmi and Wilmott to shut up and let the jurors ask their questions.

How many of us agree the jury knows the defense doesn't want their questions read? :)

Maybe one of the jurors is asking ALV, "what is your understanding of the definition of the word *advertiser censored*?"

She may need the afternoon to prepare her response.

Must be some mi iiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii ghty good ?'s in that basket.:floorlaugh: why do they get to peruse and ponder the answers ahead of time ?

tumblr_lp506aGVhd1qez8zfo1_400.gif

Ok I'm getting irritated. Let's get a move on!!! I have yet another doctors appointment at 3:30. Because you know it just isn't a day until someone is quizzing me on the state of my uterus, poking and/or prodding me.

maybe they showed jodi the juror questions and advised her to plead guilty to 1st degree / premed / LWOP ? possible?

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say I don't think they will be back today. It's too late. I bet she excuses everyone for the day. :sigh:

Rose222- You aren't the only WSer to think I was male quite a few WSers have had the same opinion. Who knew right? Apparently my posts come across as being male????

Mine too, JSR. Despite my clearly female avatar! :)

Jill Williams ‏@Jilllynnie 51s

@WildAboutTrial Is the jury in there? Or are they playing on the swing sets? #jodiarias #Justice4Travis

I lost a long post for Chelly and the other WS wanting info on attending court. I will PM her later today when the board calms down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo