trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok getting worried. Are they buying what ALV is selling.

Unfortunately, the appeal of someone like Alyce LaViolette is that she is doing "something for women", which is something both women and men tend to get behind.

It's bizarre listening to comments on HLN and and reading book reviews: Many people only find her at fault only for potentially harming women with her Domestic Violence sell out rather than actually harming men. But she hasn't sold out: She operates under a deeply bigoted notion about men and women, her testimony defending a murderer for no other reason than that murderer happens to be female, is how her ideology cashes in , not how she's cashing in. The possible harm to men -- and remember the majority of the cases she has handled are custody cases, so you can figure how many children got put in the hands of unfit mothers due to vilification of fathers enabled by her -- is apparently hardly worth mentioning.

If there are one or two members of the jury who can buy into at least the re-murder of Travis Alexander under the vague notion that Alyce LaViolette gets a pass for "helping women" and the crime itself gets lost in that vague "get out of making sense" card, and so views Travis as disposable for the "greater good" then we are truly screwed.

I hope the jury is playing Devils Advocate and remember, this is a jury that doesn't believe a word Jodi says.

How are you able to know what everything the defendant has said is truthful?

I cannot believe this woman is trying to manipulate a question .

Time to play grieving widow:

GrievingWidow_zps1646cc29.jpg

She's doing that weird gross touching her face to comfort herself. Whatsamatter, Jodi? Can you smell the death chamber?

Did she "talk" to Deanna?? How does she know this about their relationship? Did I miss something?

ONLY info she has is what Jodi told her, texts, emails, journals. NEVER talked to anyone other than Jodi per her own testimony.

OMG! Lying after she killed Travis does not make her a liar. WTF???????????

Very deep sigh this side of the pond on the question specifically about Jodi being psychologically abusive. Someone gets it and someone sees it.

For the peeps who are worried - I think its going very well so far - however, we still have a rebuttal awaiting us. :therethere:

Oh, we all must have missed that testimony that corroborated Jodi's stories upon which Alyce is basing her testimony. I'm shocked! Must have been good.

I wish she would be asked if she thinks it's abusive to state the truth.

Follow up: well then, if Jodi is a liar, evil and the worst thing to happen to Travis, it isn't abusive to point those things out, right?

"The fact that she lied.. does not make her a liar."

Well, then, ALV. Well.

Sooooooooo

A person that LIED is not a liar.

Wow.

Newsflash people, telling lies does not make you a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya