trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally worrying! Please reassure me! I seem to be the only one on here that seems to feel there is a pro-defense question every third question or so.

BBM: I'm worried to but I'm also reassuring myself that we still have the prosecution DV expert, the Walmart and Tesoro witnesses, and Juan's rebuttal. And…God willing, the 2 or 3 jurors that seem to be believing the garbage the 2 "experts" we've just seen will not be part of the final 12.:rocker:

How can you overrule that objection? The finger wasn't proven to be broken!

Doesn't it seem like the defense is trying their best to cause a mistrial? Seriously, that's why the judge lets them get away with all the crap they have, right? Cause she doesn't want to have to call mistrial?

So she did know that he dated Deanna fro 7 years. So why does she keep saying he never had longterm relationships?

:furious::furious:I am screaming the most I have during this entire trial. Not in a happy way!!!

ALV answered that JA was a teen when she abused her mother. Didn't JA kick her mom when her mom was helping JA move from Mesa? I could be wrong but I thought she was violent with her mother during that move back to Cali. ALV was making excuses for JA violence toward her mother?
And losing her credability with the jury at the same time. :twocents:

Brilliant, we've heard like 5 stories about the broken finger. There goes the rules of attraction defence.

Now Jodi is aggressive. Love it. Thank you jury.

Isn't it possible that Jodi did not write some of those incidents because they never happened.

A: It's possible, but TA didn't write some of those things in HIS journal, so...(objection - sustained)

OMG! Lying after she killed Travis does not make her a liar. WTF???????????

Hey! Don't judge Jodi!!! She KILLED Travis, OK? That really stressed her out!!! Don't you have any compassion???:floorlaugh:

We miss you juror #5 but we got great questions even without you!

Q: "Have any of your patients ever killed their partner?"

:lol: Isn't it possible that Jodi didn't write about things in her journal, because they never happened.

She starts to say, well Travis didn't..... :rolleyes:

Q: "A lot of your testimony has been based on what Jodi has told you. It has been proven that Jodi has lied multiple times since killing Travis. How are you able to know everything she is saying is truthful?"

Yes ma'am!

Was that a real juror question? I'm out running errands and need assurance the jury isn't believing her crap???

Haha .. isn't it possible that Jodi didn't write bad things in her journal because they never happened?

Alyce is again assuming jodi's assault on her mother was when Jodi was a teen ...can't wait for Juan to question again.

I want to see the x-ray that shows Jodi's finger was EVER broken. It was never broken; the tendons were severed when she accidentally cut herself while stabbing Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06