trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a one sided woman. It seems if she could eliminate men altogether from this world, she would.

Q: "Would you classify Mr. Alexander's and Miss Arias' relationship as a love-hate relationship?"

I don't quite understand why some of you are worried. I think they're pretty good questions, for the Prosecution.

I can only say 'Pinellas 12' for myself...I won't breathe till its over and she's been found guilty pre-meditated ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"If" JA is actually crying it's because she knows she's toast!

ALV attempts to support JA self defense is actually sealing her fate.. ie abusing Mom ALV says teenager but WE all know that was as an adult!!

"I have limited material"
"I have no evidence of Jodi lying, stalking, premeditating murder..."

Maybe b/c you don't have the ALL THE INFORMATION???? AND WHAT YOU DO HAVE IS FROM A LYING MURDERER?

I don't understand how this woman is being allowed to drone on and on like this.

The newest version of the conflict tactics scale has a familial component!!! (I used it for my Master's thesis...)

She also said before that the CTS has no info about psychological abuse, well the newest version (from 1996 btw) assess that too...

She needs to get in the know within her field!

This witness just gave herself away, in my opinion. The jury has seen plenty of evidence that JA was abusive and stalking of TA. They are not going to buy this stuff.

Salem

Originally Posted by KBisMe
I hate this woman!!! I wish she would stop talking about their childhood!!! It's making me want to throw something at my computer!

I'm a woman though, so ALV would say the computer made me do it!

Don't make me put you in a time out.:floorlaugh:

I CONCUR! And I would almost be OK being put in Time Out if I could explode all over this place. But alas, I can't. New fall back position, MOMMY!

I would classify it as a train wreck for one of the parties. My standard is different, though. I assume that if both partners survive, it was an okay relationship.

Q would you class their relationship as a love/hate relationship.

A: I would class it as an abusive relationship. (Gah!).

Oh, we all must have missed that testimony that corroborated Jodi's stories upon which Alyce is basing her testimony. I'm shocked! Must have been good.

Thank you...!

The HLN THs are focusing on "where the jury's heads are," and playing up the significance of the questions, as though they indicate their acceptance of ALV's credibility.

My question is this: Aren't the questions read in the order in which they were received?

If so, then this doesn't make ANY statement about ALV's credibility; during direct, she appeared to be potentially likeable to the jury.

That was a good question. Love/hate probably describes their relationship perfectly.

It's official, the witness does not understand this defendant,
or seriousness of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members