trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't ALV realize that the more she talks, the more fodder for cross-examination she's providing?

She wasn't a teenager at the time ma'am and you are proving you don't know that much about the facts.

Q: Isn't it possible that a liar would lie, even to you?

A: No, not Jodi. Never.

I've never clicked on any of the ebay links to JA's art doodles (I try to avoid any link or site 'officially' affiliated w/her), but apparently ebay is no longer selling her "work"? I know that one of the women who often sits next to JA's mom in court is an artist (I use the term loosely), I saw some of her "work" and I'm wondering if she's involved in selling anything done by JA. Perhaps this is what the mit spec is passing back and forth between defendant and mother?

OMG! Lying after she killed Travis does not make her a liar. WTF???????????

I guess it doesn't count if you benefit from a lie :banghead:

That's right Alyce, you just keep making it look like poor little Jodi. The jury is on to you, me thinks.

Oh, so if JA would have killed her mother as a teenager, she wouldn't fit on any abuse scale? This woman is just making excuses.

Q: "Are you able to confirm whether or not Jodi abused Travis? Would you say it is a possibility?"

I hope JM shows ALV the autopsy pictures.

ja lied before the murder, she lied to the jury faces. about 3 gas cans she had before the murder. alv

That juror is going to put another question in the box to inform ALV she was an ADULT when she kicked her mom! Maybe she can put it on the scale then! :great:

Are you able to confirm wether or not JA abused TA?

A: I just son't see any evidence of it...(she rambles on)...

Really that was the only question she did not answer with an answer that was endless.

It's too bad that the jury didn't hear about Jodi's abuse of animals.

Jodi is her client.

So she could say "yes" she has had clients that killed their partners. Even if Jodi was the only one.

Jodi abused Travis. Is it a possibility. How about the autopsy photos, does that qualify as abuse?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member