trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she lied does not make her a liar???!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay, then.

Q: "Did you ever see any proof that Travis physically abused Jodi?"

Q: A lot of your testimony has been based on what JA has told you. It's been proven she has lied multiple times. How are you able to know everything she is saying is truthful.

A: I didn't just base it on what JA told me, but on everything I read from numerous sources...;I don't 'know) but I have enough collateral back up to believe she is telling me the truth about most things. The fact she lied about after killing Mr TA, makes her a frightened human being...I don't get information that says that JA is a liar from anybody.

Ive read numerous journals, context, big picture, jodi is so sweet and she isnt a liar.

:yeuch:

So lying doesn't make you a liar.

Next question: Ms. ALV - based on your definition, when do you then become a liar?

So Travis had better put-downs than Jodi, so he deserved to be killed? I thought the jury questions would be better for my blood pressure...but I am starting to doubt that.

OBJECTION!!!!! OBJECTION!!! She can't speculative like that! Answer the question and move on. Don't add info that is not needed!

Salem

tumblr_mahffvX0He1r2gqh6o1_500.gif

This woman will traumatize those poor babies. Don't make them listen. :floorlaugh:

Q: "Isn't it possible that Jodi did not write some of those incidents in her journal because they never happened?"

Pow!

:)

when you are working on a murder case LOL

good one, Nurmi tried to object.. didn't work

Isn't it possible that Jodi didn't write some of those incidents in her journal because they didn't happen.

BOOM.

A broken finger that we have no clue how it really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18