trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't post records or discuss any prior legal violations of the attorneys associated with this case.

Come on you guys. We aren't here to ruin people's lives. We're better than that. Let's don't lower ourselves to participating in the mudslinging. It is not becoming to anyone.
:tyou:

Thank you :)

Arizona has a very progressive victim's rights bill, so Travis' family are the victim's representatives in this trial and they have a constitutional right to participate and be present during any proceedings that Jodi has a right to be present.

Thank you :)

This is EXACTLY why I want Jodi in death row. It would be less freedom than she would have in the general population. I don't want her having sorority slumber parties, I want her to be punished. :furious:

I agree - anything less than the death penalty is not justice in this case.

O/T - thanks to everyone for the helpful hints on multi-quoting posts - I DID IT! :great:

Someone earlier asked about Naps:

Travis Alexander's dog, Napoleon has been with friend Deanna Reid since Travis's murder, which is what Travis wanted. Travis loved and spoiled this dog. He is now going deaf and blind. ** THIS PIC IS BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE STATE VS JODI ARIAS-TRAVIS ALEXANDER MURDER TRIAL PAGE**

This is supposed to be a recent piccie of naps.

View attachment 31868

MOO

Mel

First time poster...been lurking for awhile. I've enjoyed reading at night all the posts from the day. My husband does not understand my obsession with this case(first one I've really watched daily) so its good to know I'm not "crazy" scheduling errands around trial times. Just reading through and saw this picture of Naps. I'm in tears...I'm a HUGE dog lover...all dogs want and deserve LOVE. Sounds like Naps had a great life with Travis and probably doesn't understand what happened and misses him...but it looks like he is enjoying the good life again and I'm sure its hard for Deanna seeing Naps get older...knowing this is the last part of Travis she has. Thanks for letting me post and join this group!!!!:seeya:

I am by no means a trial expert, but I agree it is totally ridiculous how many times the family themselves are called back by the judge. Seriously, WTH is up with that?

I always thought Jodi is the only one on trial here. I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for the family to be dragged into any of the court preceedings. Juan is supposed to be the only one to handle anything related to the proceedings. This is beyond absurd to me. The family has been through enough. I can't believe what is happening to them. I am gobsmacked.

It's supposedly unique to Arizona due to its "Victim's Rights" bill. I agree with you though, as much as my heart breaks for them, or any victim's family, they shouldn't be involved in this phase of a trial.

I don't know what I missed and I don't care! Home from work, some chores done and ready for questions!!!! Oh so readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I've been thinking about the possibility of future conjugal visits and I am fantasizing that a true champion of justice dupes ja into marriage and then refuses conjugal visits. That would be a hoot.:floorlaugh:

OK, now that would be amazing. :floorlaugh:

OT_I have four little feline friends here-three are former strays and one a feral that I tamed. Sweetie (avatar)is the only female, and she rules the roost!

I would think if the jurors find that ALV is not a credible witness it would be reflected in their questions. If they discard all the questions and do not let ALV answer any that could also be a problem with the jury. So I can see why this could be a reason why they are behind closed doors.

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard! From now on, I'll never call her anything but Nancy Grapes! Send that to her! (NG) She would have to love it!

fun-funny-grapes-humor-icon-stupids-Favim.com-41009.jpg

Grapes of Wrath​

An hour late. If I was a Juror I would be livid!! The defense really should think about that while deploying stall tactics.

Wow..
1008 (510 members and 498 guests)
What is the record for active users viewing a thread?

I'm sitting here sewing my daughters patches on her girl scout uniform waiting for the trial to start, and that "Any Day Now" Ronnie Milsap just came into my head.

I'd love to hear this jury question:

"What does wearing pigtails have to do with liking little boys?"

(Not original to me, it was some lawyer on HLN)

I thought that was you running to get chocolate and wine...?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I stocked up yesterday lol...oh wait it's after 5 in Nova Scotia...I can drink now :p

Just got here. Everyone is in chambers? Yikes. Did I miss anything this morning? Should I watch it later?

Sending good thoughts to the Alexander family!

Let' s see....Travis is horrible, a pedophile, likes a hairless you know what, spidey undies and jodi is not a liar because she did not come up with a good lie.

Oh, and alyce made a a lot of mistakes, but ya know, that don't matter at all in context!

Seriously? At this point there is only about 2 more hours for trial if the jury were to sit down right now. Jenny questioned for about an hour this morning, so in total 3 full hours of testimony on a full work day??????? And that's if they were to start RIGHT NOW!

tumblr_lujhfdcMkJ1qkmpj8o1_250.gif

HLN reporting Amazon Backlash for ALV due to the trial, with other 500+ scathing reviews.

Egads. I put my hand over my mouth when I read that. I wanted to chuckle but it's also humiliating at the same time. Like...wow
ALV stated she took the case because she needed the money. I think that was a double edge sword. She's going to really need the money now from the loss of book sales as a *reault* of her taking the case. The irony.

Did she really state she took the job because she needed money. She told the jury because she thought it had merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey