trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be VERY curious to see if JW does in fact repeat every single question the way she has in the past. I mean, how can ALV get herself out of trouble over the "at sidebar why were you smiling at the defendant" question? I can't think of a single thing she could say. Nothing.

I suspect JW will focus on the questions that could be taken as being more pro-defense, but some of them she's really got to leave alone.

I don't know, they're surprisingly pretty resourceful when it comes to rehabbing witnesses. She'll ask ALV, "When you looked toward the left and smiled were you looking at Jodi or looking at your colleagues in the gallery behind Jodi?"

I want if even occurs to her (Alyce)....her complete character assassination of a murdered man?

ALV is convinced of the character assassination of JA by TA is ALL there is! She is BONKERS! She DOES NOT see ALL that was brought into this courtroom as any evidence that the character assassination was of TA at ALL...BONKERS I tell ya!

Would someone qualify this for me. Did Jodi really flip the bird today? If so, when and at whom?

Thanks in advance dear Sleuthers.

No, she flipped the bird in court one day last week, I thought it was intended for JM- it was intentional. The screen shot of her doing that was obtained by Nancy Grace - you can imagine how many times she showed that. Soon after
Jodi posted that same photo on her Twitter page ( her friend Donovan does it for her) with the message "Actually that finger was meant for you Nancy- have a nice day!"

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...F1nUbOWFISHrAGKgoHYBg&ved=0CD8Q9QEwAg&dur=233

Okay, HLN is so far behind but ALV just had to LIST GOOD MALES in her life? WTF, if she has to say my son is good, my relatives are good, my plumber is good, you gotta know the JURY is watching this EXPERT with horror in their eyes. Dear God this feels unreal!

I missed everything today and am relying on WS for all my information. Please tell me you're joking and ALV does not have a son.

I think that picture was compliments of the lady that has written the book about Jodi. She was on Dr Drew, and the picture was being shown as she spoke. It's legit! You can't make this stuff up!

This case is like a never ending Monty Phython movie.

No, she flipped the bird in court one day last week, I thought it was intended for JM- it was intentional. The screen shot of her doing that was obtained by Nancy Grace - you can imagine how many times she showed that. Soon after
Jodi posted that same photo on her Twitter page ( her friend Donovan does it for her) with the message "Actually that finger was meant for you Nancy- have a nice day!"

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...F1nUbOWFISHrAGKgoHYBg&ved=0CD8Q9QEwAg&dur=233

You misunderstood it ! She was just adjusting her glasses dontcha know.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IMO just becoming i'm judging the Jodi and BJ photos, she looks young and innocent.

Maybe this relationship caused the paradigm shift ?

Not that I know of, but I'll be flipping her the bird when she's convicted. :great:

She supposedly flipped NGrace the bird awhile ago. So it says on "her" twitter page.

That wasn't today, that was a week or so ago. Here's the pic.

Jodi doing the bird.jpg

I think we know who has the superhero & braids fetish now.

Really.
I hope Juan has this picture.
It would go a long way to show it was JA who had the super-hero garb & the braids (NOT PIGTAILS as the defense likes to portray them).

Anyway Juan could still introduce that pic to the jury??
Maybe in closing?
I know the defense would fight it ... But boy, as they say a picture speaks a thousand words.

Dr. Drew who hosts Loveline is now acting like he all of a sudden doesn't know what sexual things are. :rolleyes:

Yeah like 30 years of loveline hearing everything imaginable and tossed salad has him flabbergasted. So phony.

i have a question, if the jury convicts on 1st degree, during penalty phase do they all have to agree on the sentence? if they don't all agree what happens?

I'll piggy-back this question with my own. Does anyone think the penalty phase will be televised? (assuming she's found guilty)

Im catching up and only on page 2 (still) but WHAT does Jodi have to offer anyone?
OK, she offered Travis and other guys sex. But WHAT does she have to offer to say Donovan or ALV or other people who stick up for her? She really does not have a charming personality, in fact, it really sucks (outside of the murder itself). She has no money. Are all these people who "like" her just bottom of the barrel people themselves? Is it like flies attracted to sh.t?

I mean obviously Travis caught on and tried to distance himself from it and be nice about it because well, he clearly was not some arse.

I don't get it. Some people just have low standards I guess.

I believe that ALV is such an advocate for DV, that she wears a blindfold to truth.

I believe that I have encountered many people like Donovan in the past. They see others as celebrities and its a need to have a part of the spotlight - when it is clear - very clear - that their lives are devoid of attention and friendships. Negative attention is still attention, and better than none.

You misunderstood it ! She was just adjusting her glasses dontcha know.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She adjusts her glasses all the time ( they're just for effect) and always pushed them up with both her index fingers.

My darling oldest son wanted to get his ear pierced in high school, then again in college. I told him after he was out of college it was okay with me (shutter) He finally did, but is extremely discreet.

We have to pick our battles!

Ha! My son wants his ear pierced when he was three years old! ( wanted to be like uncle mike) so.....he got his ear pierced, diamond stud ...still sports a diamond stud to this day....11 years later:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean