trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where there's a list of all the jurors questions for ALV so far? TIA!

That is exactly my problem with ALV on this. So JA wanted more? So sorry, but what has that to do with abuse. Everything I have read and heard has indicated JA knew the score. She might not have liked it, but welcome to the 21st century sexual norms.

There was no corroborating evidence of physical abuse! Come on, trying to state psychological abuse from emails and text messages is justification for killing your ex is ridiculous. Escalation from TA's IMs, from which you don't even know the origin of the issue, to physical abuse is so far a stretch as to be ridiculous. JMO

Yep! This story is painfully similar to what I hear from girlfriends all the time, "I really like him, I think he really likes me, I just don't get why he only comes over when he wants sex...."

I get the frustration, it hurts when your feeling aren't returned. But none of my girlfriends have ever butchered anyone.

Note: This has nothing to do with the rules here on Websleuths. They have placed rules that need to be followed and there is no arguing that. This has to do with other places online.

There was a Social Media Pro on HLN who said things I totally agree with.

Alyce needs to put her big girl panties on. She knew she was getting herself into a high profile death penalty case, she's being extremely biased and immoral. She has even approached the victim's family in the middle of court which was upsetting for poor Samantha. Her behavior is NOT OK. People writing about her or expressing their disdain in the way she is conducting herself is not wrong. Of course I do not agree with trying to ruin her career or make death threats. Let her career go down from her own actions. And Death threats are never OK, in fact it's no better then acting like Jodi

Alyce has an opportunity every time she walks into court, to turn things around. To change her ways and start doing her job right. She's in her 60s. She is not a stupid old woman. She knows she is using abuse victims for the DT's agenda while she pockets the money. It's never too late to stop needlessly bashing Travis every chance she gets either.

It is time to put her big girl panties on and understand that if she is going to hurt victims of domestic violence everywhere, she can not play a victim when people get upset about it.

A thanks wasn't quite enough!

I agree, and I think it was part of their role play. Since he's talking about a 12 year old girl's "first orgasm" it makes sense that he was trying to say popping the cork of a hot little girl. Popping the cork, as I understand it, can refer to either an orgasm or taking someone's virginity.

Tacky and icky, yes. Abusive and the sign of a genuine pedophile, NO.

The DT doesn't have a shred of tangible proof, but bet they'll revisit this again. I'm thinking the sex tape will be played again at that point, where ALV will nod and assent like the dutiful bobblehead that they need her to be.

Unfortunately, TA did say it. It has been twisted like silly putty out of context naturally, but it's there. I sincerely hope the jurors are savvy enough to know that the comment in no way is indicative of an actual, real-time pedophile.

Good thing the DT was dumb enough to mix genders, claiming he was in possession of a picture of a little boy. Almost never happens with a bonafide abuser- they have a targeted gender.

Your BBM is killing me: word vomit. Do you mind if I use that often?? LOL LOL LOL

I call it diarrhea (am I spelling that right?) of the mouth, but I like word vomit, too.:floorlaugh:

Hmmm tie between secret magazine messages being for ALV (ALV unaware of the messages shows she is not fully privy to the manipulation and deceit of JA and may not be aware of other instances of JA'S manipulation therefore her testimony is very flawed because these show JA is trying to screw with witnesses testimony... ) and the time stamped smirk and shrug question to JA...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Who says the messages were for ALV? We don't know who they were for, I think most thought they were for Matt McCartney.

If Jodi wanted to get info to ALV, she wouldn't have to use secret messages, she could do it through her attorneys and that is not monitored.

I planned to post regarding the purloined pens found in JA's habitat on the previous.
I had to feed and water my family (the nerve of them) and the door closed.

Inmates mix the ink from the pens with toothpaste and make mascara.

She's all about her appearance, you know. ;)

Pens can also be used to stab someone in the throat.

I love ALV double standards. She claims when Jodi did what she did as a teenager...... it's: no harm, no foul!
But when Travis grew up with his situations THAT.....defines him!!

No answer required, but I think it's warranted lol (thank you for your post :)). You said it more eloquently than I could have. What I would add is that she has no character to begin with, so there's really nothing to assassinate. Other than DB and MM has anyone had anything good to say about her? Most anyone, other than those two, say she was a creepy possessive Klingon. Let's not use the word "stalker", but FGS that's what she is. A creepy stalker.

She stalked Travis to his grave. Her so called character is likely going to get her a life long sentence in an Arizona prison, waiting out her death either naturally or sanctioned by the State.

char·ac·ter as·sas·si·na·tion
Noun
The malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation.

LOL I guess he harmed Jodi's reputation with...herself? I don't know. She certainly seems to not understand the concept.

That is exactly my problem with ALV on this. So JA wanted more? So sorry, but what has that to do with abuse. Everything I have read and heard has indicated JA knew the score. She might not have liked it, but welcome to the 21st century sexual norms.

There was no corroborating evidence of physical abuse! Come on, trying to state psychological abuse from emails and text messages is justification for killing your ex is ridiculous. Escalation from TA's IMs, from which you don't even know the origin of the issue, to physical abuse is so far a stretch as to be ridiculous. JMO

A year? Where did you hear that? I think more like 6 mos?

Ya but JA isn't free. We are. She isn't. She shouldn't have any luxuries that the rest of us law abiding human beings have. That's the problem I have with her using twitter or ANY social media.

I hear what you are saying but Jail is where folks are before/during Trial. Prison after a Conviction (as you know). Rules are not as strict in Jail as in Prison.

Note: This has nothing to do with the rules here on Websleuths. They have placed rules that need to be followed and there is no arguing that. This has to do with other places online.

There was a Social Media Pro on HLN who said things I totally agree with.

Alyce needs to put her big girl panties on. She knew she was getting herself into a high profile death penalty case, she's being extremely biased and immoral. She has even approached the victim's family in the middle of court which was upsetting for poor Samantha. Her behavior is NOT OK. People writing about her or expressing their disdain in the way she is conducting herself is not wrong. Of course I do not agree with trying to ruin her career or make death threats. Let her career go down from her own actions. And Death threats are never OK, in fact it's no better then acting like Jodi

Alyce has an opportunity every time she walks into court, to turn things around. To change her ways and start doing her job right. She's in her 60s. She is not a stupid old woman. She knows she is using abuse victims for the DT's agenda while she pockets the money. It's never too late to stop needlessly bashing Travis every chance she gets either.

It is time to put her big girl panties on and understand that if she is going to hurt victims of domestic violence everywhere, she can not play a victim when people get upset about it.

Isn't it odd...she was paid to investigate....yet we have more information and detail than she does. How does that happen? Lol. Where do we pick up our checks?

I'm going to be VERY curious to see if JW does in fact repeat every single question the way she has in the past. I mean, how can ALV get herself out of trouble over the "at sidebar why were you smiling at the defendant" question? I can't think of a single thing she could say. Nothing.

I suspect JW will focus on the questions that could be taken as being more pro-defense, but some of them she's really got to leave alone.

Are you referring to jury questions with the "at sidebar..." question? Sorry I missed the whole day and not able to catch up on youtube. TIA

Can anyone explain who or what Donovan is, please? I have seen photos of this person and know he/she is using Twitter for JA, but I don't know how this person is connected. TIAx2

i have a question, if the jury convicts on 1st degree, during penalty phase do they all have to agree on the sentence? if they don't all agree what happens?

Normally the Judge would give the lesser of the two options, meaning LWOP. Only a unanimous Jury can impose the DP.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member