Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that? We're on, now we're off! :waitasec:

We are getting teased a lot this morning. Open, closed, on, off! :giggle:

On, off, hot, cold. This is a very abusive live stream.

If I could ask ALV a question it would be:
of the two or more males you stated you have testified about, was your conclusion that they were the battered or the batterer?

She did say she she testified about two males. She has also stated that she testified for prosecution and defense in the past. I'd like to know if she was for the prosecution in the trials with the males.

What's this about the defense having another expert witness...computer person? What would they be talking about?

And she just opened it yesterday? "Big day tomorrow"? What is she expecting???

Do people actually say "gmailing?" As in...I will gmail you tomorrow with the details. Or, I was just in the middle of gmailing my brother in Kansas.

I want to make sure I'm either as hip as Alyce or not as clueless as she is. Either one is fine with me.

good day peeps..lets hear some more from our very very smart jury!!!

I hear that door slamming more louder J!!

Since we heard yesterday that Alyce has a son..I wonder if one of the jurors asks her if she'd let her son date someone like Jodi.I'd like to hear that answer.

I wanted to give a tip of the cap to the moderators, who have been spending a lot of time trying to keep us in line. :pillowfight: :tyou:

OMG OMG You all know the relationship I'm having with the bus driver who doesn't we are in a relationship but I say hello to once about a week or so?

I saw him dating someone else today - 8 women all on his bus. :banghead::notgood::notgood: How can he do this to me?

It's drinking time.
The bus driver's cheating on you? Well, ya knows what ya gots to do.....I don't have any gas cans but I can loan you a screwdriver to put your plates upside down :-)

Same happened to me and my UPS bf... thought I was the only one he brought packages to, turns out other women in the office recieved things too! :banghead: Men can be so mean.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hate to be the one to tell you but you are in an abusive relationship!! :facepalm:

Well, it depends. If he said "please" it is not abusive.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wild about trial just tweeted that JA and her team headed to chambers.

The bus driver's cheating on you? Well, ya knows what ya gots to do.....I don't have any gas cans but I can loan you a screwdriver to put your plates upside down :-)

I have a spare box of hair dye...

Since we heard yesterday that Alyce has a son..I wonder if one of the jurors asks her if she'd let her son date someone like Jodi.I'd like to hear that answer.

lololololol. She'd faint on the stand.

Do people actually say "gmailing?" As in...I will gmail you tomorrow with the details. Or, I was just in the middle of gmailing my brother in Kansas.

I want to make sure I'm either as hip as Alyce or not as clueless as she is. Either one is fine with me.

I don't, but I'm not a genius, so you can't go by me.

while we're waiting, could someone tell me the ages of Travis' siblings?

Probably not legit.

Two tweets, and whomever it is is following Justin Timberlake, Bill Gates, Alicia Keys, etc.

ALV would be following Tina Turner, not Justin Timberlake.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
...although JA supposedly tweets and you know that saying.."birds of a feather"......:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3