trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be character assassination when the characteristics are nothing but true statements??? Liar (check) worst thing that ever happened to me (check) you only cry for yourself (check) i mean really, how is that CA?

Laughing in the face of a trial where one man is dead and one woman is fighting for her life. Really Wilmott? Really?

A little professional decorum, huh?

Grow up.

she is actually making it worse with her tone too... she would have done better to use a polite voice toward the jury... THESE WERE THEIR QUESTIONS AFTER ALL

She made the same mistake with every set of juror questions. I think she thinks if you're cute and smiley, they won't notice you're being patronizing and infantilizing their questions. Whoops! Somehow, I don't think it will have that effect.

:cow:

Wow.....JW just lost it....and by "it" I mean her mind
that was uncomfortable to watch actually....

Do we really need a break for a 3 hour court session? This isn't a college class....

Ahhh!
Wllmott losing her cookies is just icing on the cake.

Also I'm hungry

JW is coming across as being indignant that jury doesn't believe her!

And now, she asked for a break because she cannot remember line of questioning?

You kidding us JW?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott laughs and can't get a question out. She seems completely out of her element. The judge calls for a 10 minute recess. #JodiArias

My impression is that ultimatley putting ALV on the stand was JW's decision and now she is realizing she is responsible for the humongous backfire. Hence the panicked, rushed speech and losing her train of thought.

Thank God, the Judge took pity and called a break. Willmott, get yourself together woman! Go to the bathroom and splash some cold water on your face. Breath into a paper lunch sack.

Anyone watching on Wildabouttrial - you can rewind 30 mins so you can go back and hear/see things again.

What the heck was that? JW has a laughing fit so we take a break? I knew Alyce shouldn't have been drinking all that water.

Booby prize for ALV
(costume only - darling kitty NOT included!):

Funny-Cats-Costumes-7-600x542_thumb.jpg

Anyone else think this 10-minute break was less about voided bladders than unprepared defense counselors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member