trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott really needs to just sit down. The jury is obviously offended with the attempt to sell Travis as an abuser and Jodi as a victim. Stop the bleeding, Wilmott

I agree. I think her pushing the pedo stuff is really really really hurting their case. She needs to get ALV off the stand pronto.

Ahhhh - We got home just in time for the last couple of jury questions - then there was some speed talker up?? lol Please tell me someone wrote the questions down??

Wow JW is frazzled today! I suppose she knows her witness is going down in flames.

...and she is afraid that because of her, her client is going to die.

Even though I doubt that Juan himself (were he a public defender and not a prosecutor) could get JA off of death row on this evidence and with these "experts", assuming that Willmott is a decent human being, she will spend the rest of her life wondering "what if." That's not a burden to be taken lightly, even if you do come to understand that your client was a cold-blooded killer who deserved what she got.

I would love to see the juror questions that didn't make the final cut. If these are the allowed ones, imagine what the disallowed ones might be.

Thank God, the Judge took pity and called a break. Willmott, get yourself together woman! Go to the bathroom and splash some cold water on your face. Breath into a paper lunch sack.

BBM

Just not Arias's because it reeks of peanut butter and desperation.

Did she fa real ask for a 10 min break because she lost her dang mind?

I wish to God that JM would show Alyce the crime scene pics.

Thank God, the Judge took pity and called a break. Willmott, get yourself together woman! Go to the bathroom and splash some cold water on your face. Breath into a paper lunch sack.

Then come back and say 'nothing further!' Seriously, the jury has listened, they've rejected and it simply can't be changed now.

Willmott lost the question, so kind judge is giving her 10 minutes to find it back.

Give me a break!

I don't like this because I don't want JA to come back and appeal based on lack of defense attorney. We need Wilmont and Nurmi to fight for her. Her lies are so stupid IMO and the jury see's the facts and the truth

JW is coming across as being indignant that jury doesn't believe her!

And now, she asked for a break because she cannot remember line of questioning?

You kidding us JW?

Melt down...can't say I blame her, she has to go back to that desk and sit next to an admitted killer with freshly sharpened pencils. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Wow she is sure having a bad day, time for a liquid lunch.

She keeps saying Travis lies about being a virgin. He is 30 year old male. Jodi however lies about murder. Not sure, but I think Jodi's lie might be a little bit worse. However, I am not Alyce, so I could be wrong.

The jury is so over the 'virgin' crap. This happened in 2008 not 1948.

IMO

All I've been hearing in my mind for a while is Alyce doesn't live here anymore.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the "girls" get together for happy hour tonite.

A fly with a barf bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member