trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone buying ALV's attempt at trying to say she liked all the men in her groups? :floorlaugh:

ok, is it just me or can Jodi not close her lips???? LOL it's been driving me crazy! it looks like she gonna try to whistle at any given time.

Nurmi back to facing ALV again. He's nowhere near as angled as he was during jury questions

Attachments

• nurmitwo.jpg
    nurmitwo.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 30
OOOOOOOOOOOOH snotty with the judge.

the jurors are going to be pissed.

ALV's Twitter account is just that also, a Honey Pot to get people to trash her.

AVOID DOING THAT!

And.....I would not be the least surprised if it turned out that the DT set up the account for her, just try to find grounds for another mistrial motion. They must know that their client is toast.:furious:

missed some questions . . .

was JA the greater perp?
no . . the DV was prior to 6/4 . . the "defensive episode" was on 6/4 . . . look @ . . .
violence - high violence - when person is defending their life they do more than they need to do.

DV relationship must there also be physical abuse
no
if no physical abuse change their relationship
no it doesn't - psychological abuse . . .books written about coersive abuse, emotional abuse . . testimony from people on the other side of that abuse . . . no physical violence I have worked with people who come in shaking, withdrawn . . manipulation/control/putdowns/power differences . . . person in that relationship slowly sunk . . not happens all at once very gradual . . often people don't see it happening until it has happened.

if no physical violence did you have enough to make the call
if I didn't have enough to make the call I wouldn't be sitting her
battered woman oesn't have to be perfect -f aults as well?
correct . . .there may be people who are victim/survivor of DV male or female that I don't particularly like or feel good or they may need mental help . . maybe situational, do things I don't like or habits I don't like doesn't mean they are not abused . . . not cause and effect . . . just like living with someone with an addiction . .. people get upset with addict . . that is why people go to Al-Anon . . .in this case I think it would b e terrific if there had been help.

mens groups what they have done . . . why they are there . .
I liked almost all the people in my groups there have been maybe 3 or 4 people and that is why I have co-facilitatior . . . people are not one-dimensional

is TA have lots likeable qualities
he did - had wonderful qualities, able to motivate people. . I remember when Ms Arias

objection
I didn't ask this question . . may we approach?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
As I look at the monitor beside me I see #JodiArias looks very sad :( <-- artistic rendering

animals4.gif

In absensce of Weebles , JW making me aggitated

Travis Alexander wasn't completely evil.

That's some big heart you've got there, Wilmott.

"Do victims have "faults" yeah, like being a murdering slaughtering no concious, souless, evil non-human?

Huh? ALV's rambling but Willmont says she didn't "ask this question"...

PLEASE - Do NOT pretend to praise Travis now - after you have drug everything about him through the mud. That is just disgusting!!

So now she is praising TA because the trashing sure the hell is not working in their favor.
Unbelievable.

This will be pre-verdict face. Just prior.

post-verdict face will be something out of a horror movie.

NOw she's trying to clean up all the nasty stuff she said about Travis...U can't unring that bell.

C'mon Arias...work those tears out. Its the only angle you have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak