trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I am on muye and going through recipes, I closed out of my last screen and up pops JA looking like she's crying, they must be saying something positive about Travis

JA is pretending/ trying to cry again. I'll save you from the screenshot. She looks as she always does

:seeya: Did they take away her pens and crayons :floorlaugh:

She is such a fake and fony !

:cow:

JW seriously needs to confronted about her constant arguing with this judges rulings.:furious:

If this judge does not get a handle on JW she doesn't have the qualifications required to be presiding as a judge over anything.:banghead:

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic:

Titanic_zps1a718be7.jpg

Whoa Margin alert...

Does anyone else think that Nurmi has just totally checked out? He almost looks mad when he has to go to the side bars

Juan walks back to his desk again with both hands in his pockets. He IS the man!

Holy blown margins ....

Gosh, even the anti Juan defense lawyers are saying it was a mistake to push so hard on this pedophile thing. Its a disgusting thing to say about someone without any proof and its just too OTT. How is the jury going to believe he was a pedophile at this point? It just sounds so unbelievable that it makes jodi and anyone that believes it sounds really in-credible.
I agree. It's way OTT and it wasn't thought out well at all. IMO JA wanted Travis' family to freak out over the allegation and let her plea to 2nd degree (or less). When that didn't happen, it became a hodgepodge of claims that don't even fit the majority of pedophiles or even make any sense.
:moo:

Word of warning...
If you're just reading, and not listening, deliberately - do not go 'Oh. Wonder if she's finally done yet' and switch tabs to check if others are in a ten mile radius.

(Now apologizing profusely to dogs and one munchkin for my very, very abusive behaviors displayed seeing Jodi attempt to cry.) ;) Other munchkin is at a friends, a few miles away, but she might have heard me too.

ok - I give in on the ORDER - let's pretend we didn't say THAT one. lol
Clear as glass Willmott

Somebody has their hand in THE COOKIE JAR when you walk into the room.
You ask"Did you take some cookies?"
She says: "No!"
Same thing here.....without the cookies...:(

You're going to be eating peanut butter for a loooong time.....God sees the truth but waits!!!

Jennifer finally gets it ... FINALLY. She realizes that by demonizing the victim entirely she is alienating the jury.

Should of realized this ages ago..she missed the ride of the short bus days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member