trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can she not know criminal proceedings are not confidential??

I do believe Ms. LaViolette may have been "massaging" the truth here a little bit. How can she not remember the names if there are only one or two men's names she needs to remember.

I think Juan LOVES it when he gets to say "you misrepresented to the jury" or "you answered a juror's question" because the jury will take this personally.

How obvious is it that ALV is always saying she can't answer questions because she doesn't know where JM is going with it? Notice she had no problems answering JW's questions, so I guess everything was preplanned on what was going to be asked and answered.

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif

Hilarious that she seems to forget that Juan Mr. Martinez gets a turn too!

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

She needs to retire. Her memory is for s#!) Could have dementia.

It's amazing how she can go from answering all JW's questions to not being able to answer any of Juan's?

I hope Juan brings up Jodi kicking her mom in Mesa in 2008.

Isn't it something how Jodi has so quickly recovered from her "crying" ...

:waitasec:

For any of the jurors who were still clinging to the idea that ALv had any credence left as a expert, Juan has just given them permission to disregard all her testimony. And not feel bad about it at all. She is simply not objective.

WOO HOO IS RIGHT!

The jurors and Juan are asking the EXACT question I mentioned before court started! And NAILING her on it!
LOVE IT!
Definitely proves the jurors are attentive, thinking about what they are hearing and searching for the truth in this dung pile of BS!

:yourock:

Travis, I hope you are aware that all the BS that has been said about you is being set right!
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!
:scale:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members