trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JA goes to Death Row, can she be forced to work to pay her heavy defense bills ???? Because I want my tax money back

Darn it, I want to know what happened at the Purple Plum!!

I think this is when the manager or another waitress said that JA would be nicer to the male customers and appeared to be trying to manipulate them.

ALV has been caught in a LIE to the jury today and simply will not admit it. Makes her look foolish IMHO. :banghead: She should just answer honestly instead of doing this liar's dance with Juan.

Finally I understand why ALV won't admit JA is a liar: she understands lies and their purposes very well and applies them in her day to day life.

I'm sure there's a pattern in here somewhere...

400_F_15775513_xTldbbT2AfI6AQC34Pitag9ZNvkX9M9w.jpg

I see Lady Justice coming in as fast and furious as a angry elephant who will let nothing stand in her way!

10 minute recess???? Was hoping we were about 40 minutes from done for the day. How much longer???

When does court end today?

I wonder if the issue is because the jury did not ask about her education

I don't understand why she was willing to testify, the only thing I can think is for the money so she would have a nice retirement. I believe we have exceeded $30,000 already.

I suspected this all along. She's surely in her mid-60's, living in San Diego, which isn't an inexpensive place to live. When she started to answer a question today with "I don't have a great retirement after 34 years...." - BINGO!! I got my confirmation.

samuels%20richard%20dr%201.JPG

"I bet, by comparison, Wilmott misses the light-hearted and carefree days of my testimony"

Who is ALV trying to protect? As an unbiased witness, she should have no problem answering yes or no and let the chips fall where they may. Her insistence on expanding on answers in an attempt to "justify" every damaging piece of evidence against JA is so glaring that I'm surprised the jury isn't breaking out their sunglasses.

Very well said!

Question:

Is Alyce going home today?

Please tell me YES!

:truce:

that JW is really pizzing me off! ANOTHER RECESS?? REALLY??? I wish Juan did this to JW while she was asking questions.

I wonder if ALV is aware that today is National Grilled Cheese Day? :waitasec:

Dear Lord. If I were LaViolette, I'd raise my arms, stand up and say, "Even I ain't buying my sh$t. I'm out. Sorry Jodi. When they read the verdict, try not to think about how you should have gone to yoga class that night."

If I were A L I would get my checkbook out and write a check to the Judge slam it on the desk and scream "Here's your money back I'm out of here BICHEZZZZZZZ".

That look Jodi gave after the jury left the Courtroom is the very first look that makes me think Jodi finally get it. She finally understands that she WILL have to pay for this crime. There is no amount of lying that is going to sway that jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper