trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, poor Alyce is so used to pulling "Domestic Violence" like a gun that she has grown accustomed to leaving all the details about what it really means to others. That's the only way I can explain her constant generalizing. I mean, she utters that phrase so many times, and so inappropriately in response to questions, that you just can't take her seriously at all. I think she's just used to people being afraid to challenge her once she says it -- so the devil with the details.

:cow:
BBM: BINGO! The MEN in her "group" are ordered by the court to complete DV classes. They can't rock her boat or they will lose their children, and/or go straight to jail for non-compliance. She has them by the B****. It's my opinion, she has rarely been challenged.

But, to LIE on the stand in a murder trial? :furious::furious::furious: I won't go there...don't want to be in ban camp.

CSqzHME.jpg

Oh Crap.....Who am I gonna leave MY BREAST IMPLANTS Too.....LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I :lol: when ALV admitted that the "no jury will ever convict me" comment by Jodi was a "foolish thing to say."

Definitely one thing that ALV got right! :highfive:

Wait, does that mean ALV admits Jodi lied???? :what::what::what:

I will eat my hat, my BoSox hat that Carlton Fisk signed in his rookie year after I caught a foul ball he hit.... (he signed the ball too)

if JW gives up the re-direct

true....lol

I don't know how to repost the photo of Jodi.....but I say she's thinkin'

"But, I'm too pretty to die."

Bye, Bye career.......ALV is gonna be unemployed very, very soon

Probably O/T but I'm no implant expert and have nothing against them (in fact if I could convince myself to spend the money on them I would have them) but don't they have to have "maintenance" done every 10 years or so? Would the taxpayers have to flip the bill for that?

You'll have to find an expert on such things as I know nothing about breast implants. :blushing: Maybe there's someone here who knows.

Since I've been on HRT, I've "blossomed" and don't require enhancements. ;)

Anyone who missed seeing today in court, you MUST go back and watch it!
You will have to sit thru a bit of JW trying to rehabilitate but JUAN IS AMAZING!
He can ask ONE direct, succinct question and completely blow an hour of JW's rehabilitation attempts completely out of the water!
I was telling my husband about JM the other day (he doesn't really follow the case) and I said to wrap up JM's work in one word I would use the word
masterful!

She will NOT get death...all it takes is one juror to not agree and lesser degree of sentence.
Just am thinking I doubt it if all would really want her dead? Nope I think not..convicted yes in jail yes death no way...

Isn't this a death qualified jury??

I CANNOT believe I am going to miss the end, but someone must work on the weekends......:(

I'm beginning to wonder if they will end for today and make Alyce come back again after ANOTHER weekend. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to stew in the "what will Juan ask me" juices for 2 days. :please: :floorlaugh:

I wonder if she didn't realize how over her head she was, just being a domestic violence expert. She seems to think that is a good excuse for not knowing anything else. A domestic violence expert is of no use for JA since there was no domestic violence committed except by her.

So true! It's like asking a proctologist to work on your root canal. :fence:

Ok so now I really hate Crohn's because I'm medicated and I crashed out and HLN is on Juan redirecting and talking about the Purple Plum and I'm not eve trying to go live feed. What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV