trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. Is this about that silly "I see two people" Nancy Grace picture! Thanks again, HLN!

Does JA have a pencil stuck in her shoe?

Jodi's probably trying to leave manipulative notes for the jurors right now.

Jodi and Willmott seated in front row of jury box, Travis's family, Sam, Tanisha and Steven on the back row...

Is this going to be some photo enhancement of Jodi's reflection in TA's eyes?

DAMNIT! They are going to stop it again!! Too much static!

JM was a celebrity prosecutor BEFORE THIS TRIAL....he was just on SNAPPED yesterday. If Nurmi felt this was going to be an issue of JM's celebrity he should have filed a motion prior to trial.

This cane signing and people asking JM to pose with them is a deflection in the poor case the Defense has.

This also goes back to the fact that no monitoring of the jury coming and going was addressed by the Judge and the burden does not fall on JM, IMO.

Yeah, that mic is much better. Keystone cops of technology, this court is!

I cannot imagine being Travis's family members and sitting in the jury box literally right behind Jodi. I would want to reach over and. . . well . . . I just won't say what I would do.

I notice Det. Flores is RIGHT THERE! Good for him. And the bailiff.

Is this the person who claims that there are two people in the reflection of Travis' eye?

Are they doing this so the DT can bring in a witness they didn't have scheduled?

Well it appears today is going to be a rough day for me anyhow, I'm tired of the DT show it makes me sick.

The pic of Travis's face is on the screen. Judge says witness needs to get on stand because of microphone problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB