trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this about?? I don't see how pictures of TA make any difference and need a hearing??

Is this gentleman going to be the DT's next witness? :waitasec:

He sounds nervous.

A Daubert Hearing is an evaluation by a trial judge on the admissibility of defined "expert," or scientific and technical, testimony and evidence. The Daubert Hearing is conducted out of the jury's presence and is usually based on a motion in limine, which occurs before the trial even begins and determines which evidence or testimony will be presented to the jury. It is most efficient if the Daubert motion take place after the discovery phase so the hearing is completed before the trial starts. [The preferred Daubert family pronounciation is 'dow-bert' rather than the French style.]

Has the judge lost her mind by having JA sit so close to TA's family?

Attachments

• April 15.jpg
    April 15.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 39
  • April 15 b.jpg
    April 15 b.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 36
my question for this witness

would you say jodi is a good photographer

I am enthralled! What is going on here, precisely, with Travis's pciture up??

Thanks for the info! Let me know if you find something different but I checked the sizes of standard patio doors [either 5' or 6' x 80" high; his look like 6-foot doors] and also the sizes of pet doors like the one pictured. Small has a 5x7 opening, medium has an 8x11 opening; the whole thing including frame is 14" wide. That is probably a medium.

Now that is a great tip about narrowing one's shoulders like you're diving. I'll definitely remember that! But do you think JA would have a prayer getting through an opening the size of a piece of typing paper? So she was likely right that the door that butted up against it was left unlocked.

Amazon.com: PetSafe Deluxe Pet Panel Panels for Sliding Glass Doors 76-3/4 to 81 Tall, Medium, White: Pet Supplies

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...D=525395472&catargetid=1570178726&cagpspn=pla

sliding doors continue to open as usual when that type doggie door is in place. If the door is not locked from the inside, one would only have to slide the door to enter, not neccessarily crawl thru the pet's flap.

The witness is going over his experience with cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member