trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were sitting behind JA I'd be checking for jail house lice.

WTH is going on? Why this hearing and witness? Why the pic? I just tuned in online. ??

Cruel, cruel, cruel for the family. She's trying to kill thrm too.

Us guy claims he can see three people reflected Travis's eye

Oh JW has left jodi up there alone with rhw family.....I couldnt do it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LOL - camera man is panning in on the pencil in her shoe!

I sure wish I could give Travis' siblings a big hug right now. I cannot imagine how hard it is for them to have to sit and look at one of the last pictures of their brother alive, knowing what happened right after that. They are so brave.

She does have a pencil stuck in her shoe, anyone see? Camera keeps zooming in.

I missed last few questions of Ms. Wong (sorry)
next witness would like to stand and operate something while testifying. . . . camera has panned over to the jury box . . .

JA and JW in front row of jury box

Travis' brother and sisters sitting in the back row of jury box.

video presented by Mr. Neumeister - photo exhibit #159 . . .TA staring straight into the camera.

Nurmi asks about . . . work, background. . . simple explanation of work you did? . .
court reporter having trouble hearing - given a portable microphone.

JA and JW appear to be passing notes . . . .

Witness has been working professionally with cameras since 1980 - video enhancement and enlargements . . .his Dad was executive @ ? . .. he grew up around ?

witness will take seat in witness stand - Mr. Neumeister - education and training - video enhancement and enlargement

his Dad Nat. Broadcasting . . . trainee working with engineers, cameras he worked with in 1970 were Lyca an high end cameras . .. .professional video cameras for KPNX tv in Phoenix. . . magazines like AZ highways who wanted images cropped - this was before digital . . . cropping negatives

digital work still coming in . . . 5 years ago started making dent in the film market.

digital photo - enhancing digital photos . . . worked as a Beta distributer? . . . components made for forensic work . . . I've worked with photoshop since the beginning - fairly straightforward. . . photoshop good for doing portraits and family work but it's not.

objection - please approach

I cannot imagine being Travis's family members and sitting in the jury box literally right behind Jodi. I would want to reach over and. . . well . . . I just won't say what I would do.

I notice Det. Flores is RIGHT THERE! Good for him. And the bailiff.

I know - what is going on inside the courtroom right now? I feel so bad for Travis Alexander's family - having to sit "next" to the person that admits to butchering their brother.

I've never seen the victims family and murderer put together in the jury box - thanks in advance for anyone that can tell me what is going on inside of the courtroom.

I cannot imagine being Travis's family members and sitting in the jury box literally right behind Jodi. I would want to reach over and. . . well . . . I just won't say what I would do.

I notice Det. Flores is RIGHT THERE! Good for him. And the bailiff.

Samantha getting upset, but trying to keep her composure. So sad for their family.

I can't tell you how uncomfortable I am with JA sitting by herself near the family. I can't even imagine how they feel. Am I missing something or did JW leave her by herself there?

Just got off Skype with my son who is in Rome doing physics research so I feel really smart this mornin, also planning a trip for my daughter who is getting her masters in fine arts from Yale in May.. And yes she is a better artist than Jodi. Top of the morn, snowing outside, had a blizzard over the weekend. Daaats all.

I'm so envious of you getting snow, sigh. Gonna be 80s here!

If I were the bailiff I'd actually send ja a shock wave and say oops I thought I was texting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB