trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get all this moving around. Why don't they just put the picture up like all of the others? Why sit in the jury box, the witness standing next to the screen. This is sooo weird. What am I missing? :waitasec:

((((((Hugs)))))) to Travis' family. Understandably, Sam and Tanisha really seem to be having a hard time right now.

Sam is breaking my heart.

Must be horrific seeing that photo so blown up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I feel so sorry for Travis's family. It must be horrific sitting so close to JA. And with a pic of Travis on the screen!

Morning everyone. Was trying to catch up and here we were live!

Is it not way too late to worry about one person or two? Or also too late to concern ourselves with hair color?

Those girls getting choked up seeing Travis's picture is making me weep for them!

I feel so sorry for the Alexander family. I cannot imagine having to sit that close to the defendant. Poor things, sending lots of good vibes and strength their way. Justice IS coming.

Is Nurmi just stalling - wasting the court's time - or what the hey is this??

Oh that family. Real grief, looking at his face, his killer right THERE. No wonder they are crying

I hate this photo, it's agonizing, it's the very last photo of Travis and of course you can see he knows what is about to happen. This poor family. I can see pain just pouring from Samantha.

The murderer who took that photo, who took that life is just ONE seat away.

I pray :please: make this go quick. Please make Nurmi speak faster. These people have had to deal with TOO MUCH ALREADY!

:furious::furious:

The poor family, I would jump over that chair so fast, they are so strong.

Every one pray for them please and if don't pray send them good thoughts please.

Poor Tanisha is wasting away to nothing. She looks like she is crying. I would be crying too.

This is too much, I'm sitting here sobbing. That picture of Travis up there this entire time, JA sitting in front of the Alexander siblings, how clearly Samantha & Tanisha are struggling...good Lord, this is terrible :(

Family struggling so hard not to cry looking at the last picture of Travis alive.

What ahs this got to do with...anything???

The media can report anything they want.

Am I missing something? Coz I say again what has got to do with anything??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member