trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bringing this over from the other thread - want to make sure SusieD sees it!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieD
I support an animal rescue group in Houston, Corridor Rescue Inc, and that's where my dog came from. Houston is also know for huge numbers of stray and abandoned dogs. Penny (my dog) is about 4 and had never had a home until they picked her off the streets. She was in an area they call the Corridor of Cruelty, an area near York and something (I've never been there) where people dump dogs and others try to run them over with cars.

I beg you Houstonites to support your local animal rescues in any way you can. (Barrio Dogs, Forgotten Dogs of the Fifth Ward, Corridor Rescue Inc.)

Making this on-topic, Napoleon would want you to be involved!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for doing what you do! My mom also works in shelters part time and has 5, YES FIVE shelter pups. My husband and I have also rescued a shelter pup years back, Elvis (our pup) has since passed earlier this year.

We are going to adopt another shelter pup this summer for our kiddos. We don't believe in going to breeders, when there are so many on the street and in shelters that need homes.

Again, thank you for all you do for the four legged "people" in our city! You're a hero!

Reporter for wildabouttrail said will be there at 9:00 so perhaps we will see something concerning the motions.

If we ask real nicely... And say please and thank you... Do you think the Judge will let us slip in to court and take a peek?

:please:

Grace Wong is on at 11:00. I can't see why they won't stream that when the first part was shown. The docket also said 11:00. Before that, I wonder if they'll be talking about ALV and the Counsel will have put forward their opinion about the "issue" and what they want to happen next. If there are ground for something, ALV will be back tomorrow. If the court decides to let it go, ALV will be off her subpoena and they'll move on.

I found a chair . . . . . lots of room in here.

good-morning-quotes.jpg

:seeya: Good Morning Y'All ... and a Happy Monday :great:

:please: Justice for Travis !

:please: Justice for his Family !

Good Morning!!!

I'm a little confused about what Ms Wong (In Session producer?) is testifying about this morning? Looks like we are not clear on whether or not that is going to be televised?

Read some transcripts this weekend from the Police interviews.

This is what I'm obsessed with today:
From Video #12

JA: What would happen to me today, and from here on out, if I just told you every single detail right now and I gave you a confession?”

17:10
DF: Nothing else changes. It just speeds up the process.

17:19
JA: In what way? Do I go to Arizona faster?

17:22
DF: Yeah. The process in Arizona speeds up.

17:28
JA: So if I maintain my innocence, then I stay here longer?

17:32
DF: No, no you don’t really stay here longer. It speeds up the process in Arizona.

17:35
JA: Like the trial and all that jazz?

I'm also obsessed with the BOOKS given to Jodi by Samuels and ALV. I'm thinking they are "How to" be a DV victim with fognesia. I would like to see that brought up in trial.

Dat's All, :fence:

hln just said the judge has a big decision to make today

Okay I found this, so if the motions hearing at 9:30 is open, they should be livestreaming it (I hope. I like watching motion hearings lol.)

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 30m
Hearings on motions to begin at 9:30 am in State v. #JodiArias. Defense has not yet requested a closed hearing so presumed open.

If we ask real nicely... And say please and thank you... Do you think the Judge will let us slip in to court and take a peek?

:please:

we will have to count on KAtie and whomever esle is in the court room for info..

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Just got to court. It is scheduled to begin at 9:30am. Nurmi is in black and bright blue, Willmott is in gray.

It's on like Donkey Kong!

<jean c> said the hearing could be sealed but doesn't know.

Morning, WS friends! Hope you all had a nice weekend, and looking forward to a great week!

Aaaaaaarrrrggggg!!!!!! Why:banghead:are:banghead:my:banghead:taxes so:banghead:difficult:banghead:?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good Morning!!!

I'm a little confused about what Ms Wong (In Session producer?) is testifying about this morning? Looks like we are not clear on whether or not that is going to be televised?

Read some transcripts this weekend from the Police interviews.

This is what I'm obsessed with today:
From Video #12

JA: What would happen to me today, and from here on out, if I just told you every single detail right now and I gave you a confession?&#8221;

17:10
DF: Nothing else changes. It just speeds up the process.

17:19
JA: In what way? Do I go to Arizona faster?

17:22
DF: Yeah. The process in Arizona speeds up.

17:28
JA: So if I maintain my innocence, then I stay here longer?

17:32
DF: No, no you don&#8217;t really stay here longer. It speeds up the process in Arizona.

17:35
JA: Like the trial and all that jazz?

I'm also obsessed with the BOOKS given to Jodi by Samuels and ALV. I'm thinking they are "How to" be a DV victim with fognesia. I would like to see that brought up in trial.

Dat's All, :fence:
RBBM

Another mistrial motion for prosecutorial misconduct if memory serves. Ya know, the attention seeking Juan posing for pictures with his thousands of adoring fans who stopped just short of throwing their knickers at him? ;) (It's 5pm, drinking time as gauntlet astutely observed, sarcasm's had all day to get warmed up.)

Just got off Skype with my son who is in Rome doing physics research so I feel really smart this mornin, also planning a trip for my daughter who is getting her masters in fine arts from Yale in May.. And yes she is a better artist than Jodi. Top of the morn, snowing outside, had a blizzard over the weekend. Daaats all.

MC Superior Court @courtpio
Hearings on motions to begin at 9:30 am in State v. #JodiArias. Defense has not yet requested a closed hearing so presumed open.

Hopefully televised!:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member