trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused.

Me too
know what is different in this case as opposed to Casey Anthony?

Ok Baez DT was popular with the media and Jeff Ashton was like JM our hero.

In this case JM still a hero and wilmott and nurmi dispised. No one absolutely no one tries to talk to them.

It's totally normal. It's real life!

BTW, why are we having side bars when there is no jury present?
Honestly, that's been a constant complaint of mine. This judge allows it all the time - even outside the presence of the jury, often.

It's shocking when she tells defense they can't approach!

At least now they don't have to sit just feet away from the murderer of their brother!!

I sure wish I could give Travis' siblings a big hug right now. I cannot imagine how hard it is for them to have to sit and look at one of the last pictures of their brother alive, knowing what happened right after that. They are so brave.

I felt the same way. I almost wanted to jump through my screen and give Samantha a hug and try to comfort her. She, in particular, looks so alone and just in such pain.

Oh good. They moved the defendant. The Alexanders are breaking my heart.

I really don't get all this moving around. Why don't they just put the picture up like all of the others? Why sit in the jury box, the witness standing next to the screen. This is sooo weird. What am I missing? :waitasec:

Appears you are missing nothing this is very strange and just more crap for this poor family to go through and deal with. I'm angry at this defense team and the judge

Yep, this is him. I can't believe this

:goodpost:

Wasting time ... getting stuff on the record. :banghead:

:waiting:

my question for this witness

would you say jodi is a good photographer

:giggle:

He has a video on YouTube posted with a close-up of that eye and the diagram of where he says the people are Reflected in Travis's eye

She's admitted killing Travis!! How does this help her!!

Good. They moved the monster over to her own side of the court room. I would have been tempted to strike JA in the head if I was a family member & so close to the monster who butchered my brother.

So they are reverting to a Ninja story of sorts except JA was one of them?

Sorry to be so slow on this - are we now doing Nurmi's CIC?? Why no jury then??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member