trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the defense trying to introduce evidence of 2 people reflected in his eyes? How in the world would that help them?

This just doesn't make sense to me.

I think this guy is going to say the reflection in TA's eye shows Jodi kneeling like she claims. Of course we know she had plenty of time to stand up after this picture was taken.

IMO

May all of the angels available please wrap the family in their wings and protect them from anymore pain!!!!!

I'd classify this "eye reflection" nonsense as junk science. :moo:

Is this hearing because the state has challenged this defense witness?

Sounds like a Daubert hearing is questioning an experts admissibility -

- or is Nurmi using this guy to try to challenge a state witness?

Who brought this motion?

Hi all! On a break and popping in to see what's going on! Who is this guy and what's his expected testimony? Tia!

Please don't tell me that since the defense can see that the jury is not buying their story they are now going to say there was more than one person committing the murder?????!!!!??

So they are reverting to a Ninja story of sorts except JA was one of them?

Thats what I'm wondering....they realized domestic violence wasn't going to work so NOW we are back to NiNJAS?

Really?

SMDH!

The DT would be STUPID to bring this to the jury "people in his eyes" and be like "she was telling the "truth" the first time.

OMG they just moved her away from the sisters...good

Thank you! Entirely inconsistent with their self-defense/abuse strategy. This is a non-starter and makes no sense at all.

Watching them is killing me.

All I can do is sit here and cry for them, with them. Please, please hurry up.

I just want to wrap my arms around each one of them. I want the photo taken down. I want the murderer taken far away from these precious precious people. I want them to have freedom to breathe and never have to look upon her again if they so wish.

Okay, Jodi has moved. What's the hold-up now?

How torturous to make Travis' family sit right by her! Glad they finally figured out the obvious and made the killer move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member