trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bwhahahahaha - they moved Jodi!

:great: Oh, Thank God !

The family should not have to be anywhere near her ... It's bad enough they have to sit in the SAME courtroom with her !

MOO !

Nothing like switching horses midstream and impeaching your own witness the defendant. WTH is going on?

It looks like to me they are going to try and prove that her story about the ninjas was true. OMG, I cannot believe this ! !

I want to think that photo of TA is sending messages to JA as in....now it's your turn to be tortured.

There is no way the defense can offer evidence, at this point, that Jodi didn't act alone in this...if they do then the Jodi directly lied to the jury (which we all know she did anyway). They can't change their story 1/2 way through.

Shouldn't this guy have been called up BEFORE JA took the stand? How would this help her after she TOLD THE JURY that it was self defense.

I know - what is going on inside the courtroom right now? I feel so bad for Travis Alexander's family - having to sit "next" to the person that admits to butchering their brother.

I've never seen the victims family and murderer put together in the jury box - thanks in advance for anyone that can tell me what is going on inside of the courtroom.

The expert testifying can't do so in the jury box and still operate the machinery. Travis' family is choosing to sit there. they don't have to. They were given that option. The defense is allowed to sit there too, so they can also see what's happening.

The poor family are likely reacting to seeing a photo of their beautiful brother right before he was slaughtered. His very last moments of life.

Wilmotts to buddy buddy with ja and am sure jury's seen it.

You would think that the judge would have realized that having her so close to the siblings would be hard for them and made other arrangements from the beginning.

So, if the two person theory is what they are going with now...how in the hell do they think the juror will buy it? I'm very confused

are they introducing a new story in the middle of the trial? now it's self defense against 2 intruders and Travis? and what was the point of Grace Wong being up there earlier? what happened?

This man testifying out of the jury's presence, a voire dire possibly? Who is he and is he the last defense witness that is going to testify out of order today because ALV is not there yet?

I'm confused, only on 1st cup of coffee. :coffeecup:

EDIT to add:
I feel so sorry for Travis' siblings. They are obviously so upset, probably because they have to sit so near Arias for this testimony. :( It breaks my heart to see those poor little girls cry. Of courese brother is being very stoic for the girls' sake. Thank God for him being their rock!

GOOD! THey made Jodi move!

That is so good...my God. I had just turned on the trial and was appalled. I feel so badly for Travis' family. I was wondering why they were so upset (in that moment) and then saw Jodi. What were people thinking????

In general, I completely understand why they are upset!

If so, this is a very desperate move on the part of the defense. Are you kidding?

I wonder if this takes into account Jodi, Jodi's image in the mirror and Travis image in mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member