trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what does the defense think they're going to do? Throw out the whole trial and claim there were two ninjas?

Isn't this akin to seeing someone's face on a piece of toast?

No one can believe he voluntarily participated in the "photo shoot" if we are to believe there were two perpetrators.

Okay, what exactly is going on?? What is this? What am I missing? They're talking about the ninjas again???

Wow. Nurmi can actually get out more than 8 words per minute.

I have to get back to work. The poor Alexander family.
Will check back later.

It looks like to me they are going to try and prove that her story about the ninjas was true. OMG, I cannot believe this ! !

Yeah, probably to zoom into his eyes. Show someone else sitting on the vanity or something. Not what I was expecting for today!!!

OK so whose brilliant idea was it to think it was NOT going to be torture for the family to have to sit so close to the defendant that they could touch her????

Had it not been for Sam whispering to the bailiff they would have left the seating arrangements alone. I'm so angry.

No offense meant to our esteemed and much respected attorneys but all courthouse personnel should be required to take a course on victim empathy as part of their job training. (This isn't the first case by a very long way I've thought that.)

The expert testifying can't do so in the jury box and still operate the machinery. Travis' family is choosing to sit there. they don't have to. They were given that option. The defense is allowed to sit there too, so they can also see what's happening.

The poor family are likely reacting to seeing a photo of their beautiful brother right before he was slaughtered. His very last moments of life.

I am just coming in...they are showing the photos?

Us guy claims he can see three people reflected Travis's eye

The person talking about "clear ID / Photo Shop" with Arias and Travis Alexander's family sitting in the jury box?

I do not understand why this person would be relevant - Arias has admitted to stabbing Travis Alexander over and over again almost 30 times, slicing his throat, and shooting him in the head.

Now - is the Defense saying, "Arias lied again - this guy sees three people reflected in Travis Alexander's eyes?"

I believe they are going to try and say this is new evidence!! Absolutely incredible !!!

Are they seriously going to try and say there is a reflection in travis's eye?!

If there was any chance of someone else being involved she would have thrown them under the bus long ago

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am not going to post because I might get TO'd or banned.....nothing I would say could be good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice