DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost:

:waiting:

:giggle:

She's admitted killing Travis!! How does this help her!!

Hey, I guess Nurmi wants to prove that his defendant is still LYING. Great Strategy.

I like how this witness says he basically used advanced Photoshop to get these images. I bet I could get a clown car embedded in that picture, if I used photoshop. :clown: :clown: :clown:

I do believe we have now passed the 1/2 hour Nurmi said this hearing would take. :banghead:

Sooooo, assuming that we can in fact say there were two people in TA's eye...does that mean she's now going back to the ninja story?? Or that there was, in fact, an accomplice?

I can't believe this.

:banghead:

This guy's credentials are sketchy, at best. JM will get to the bottom of it on cross. :moo:

This is just all so wrong.

Grasping @ any little thing, even lies and the bizarre to get out of paying for the killing actions.

Seems these killlers have no problem taking a life, but they run like heck to not give up their own.

What did I miss? What makes you guys think they are going with an accomplice or ninja theory?

It appear this witness is going to testify that he can see a reflection of other people in TA's eyes, to the best of my understanding.

If he just presents the enhanced photo and doesn't make judgments to what is it in, wtf is he doing in court today?

I bet they moved Jodi b/c she complained that the family was making too much noise with their tears. :furious:

ETA: but I am glad they moved her. That was just so cruel to sit her in front of the family.

Is it just me.... or does anyone else think that JW must be thinking... every time Jodi whispers in her ear......"Eeewww... Jodi has icky jailhouse breath!"

:facepalm:

I can't take any more of the DT's smoke and mirrors!!!!
This is ridiculous!!!

Aww.... they're killing me.
1) Stop filming the Travis family.
2) This is beyond EVIL!
a) Travis's picture is up on the screen.
b) Having Jodi so close to the family (Update - she's been moved.)
c) Suggesting (I think) something with this photo. Please!

[video=youtube;T-ed2UWw6Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ed2UWw6Fk&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]

Yeah, probably to zoom into his eyes. Show someone else sitting on the vanity or something. Not what I was expecting for today!!!

Wow ninjas come on ya think the jury will believe all this

There is no way the defense can offer evidence, at this point, that Jodi didn't act alone in this...if they do then the Jodi directly lied to the jury (which we all know she did anyway). They can't change their story 1/2 way through.

And they are stupid because if they try to say JA had an accomplish that just adds to the premeditation charge. I am sure that an accomplish wasn't just sitting around waiting for Travis to threaten JA so he could come in out of no where and save her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member