trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me.... or does anyone else think that JW must be thinking... every time Jodi whispers in her ear......"Eeewww... Jodi has icky jailhouse breath!"

:facepalm:

Naw they BFF twins :great: now

If this is about what some of you are surmizing (sp?)

I might injure myself from laughing!!!!!

What DT would change their defendant's ENTIRE STORY like this?????????????????

I think it will not be about two people, as she has already admitted she did it. I think they are going to argue time stamps on the photos are something to do with that

This is absolutely ABSURD. So the DT wants us to know that Jodi has lied AGAIN, and there were other people there? Why does that help her?

Are they going to try to throw out the dragging photo? Because what someone 'sees' reflected in his eyes is just out there.

What are they gonna say, there was an accomplice??

Fine with me, further evidence of PRE-MEDITATION. Thank you Nurmi....

he earlier testified that he usually blows up pictures to give to attorneys.. HE DOES NOT INTERPRET THEM

(yes I am yelling)

Remember ....we really don't know what hes about to say--i highly doubt its another person. Its probably just jodis reflection....or something the defense thinks is important (a mirror maybe?)
:cow:

Yes, causing artifacts is a problem. That's why this won't fly -- he will not be able to be specific enough regarding the boundary between "Not too far," and "Too far," with enhancement. Never mind the problem with geometry (pixels).

Wow. I flipped on the trial and saw TA's brother and sisters sitting RIGHT behind Jodi in the jury box!!!

They are extremely strong people. It would take all that I have in me to not reach right down to Jodi's neck and strangle her right then and there. I would have to be held back.

My heart BREAKS for them.

All I see in that video about his eye, Is one person standing there and a shadow.. which looks like the robe?? That was hanging there?

He's discussing enlargement though, so that would have nothing to do with the time/date stamp, right?

Well if there were three people there, it sure can't be self-defense. Sure sounds like premeditated murder one !!!!!

Bingo
Premeditated if there was two to kill Travis. She'd throw mm under the bus if it would save her

This guy's credentials are sketchy, at best. JM will get to the bottom of it on cross. :moo:

This guy's credentials are top notch. and he has testified as an expert in state and federal cases for the prosecution and defense.

Samantha and Tanisha cry over Travis' photo on the large screen. Jodi sit's emotionless. She's giddy with Wilmott like she's waiting for a movie to start. Unreal.

Unbelievable - I am so disgusted I could literally throw up. Stay strong Sam, Steven and Tanisha. Remember you are surrounded by the light of goodness and truth. Justice will prevail - the jurors are the triers of fact and they have shown themselves to be intelligent, thoughtful, tenacious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper