trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically if I was sitting in that jury box I would take one for the team and hypothetically charge the devil like a linebacker and hypothetically take her out. Hypothetically.

Good day everyone, by the way.

Remember ....we really don't know what hes about to say--i highly doubt its another person. Its probably just jodis reflection....or something the defense thinks is important (a mirror maybe?)
:cow:

Thank you. :panic: Serenity Now! Serenity Now! :panic:

My hope is that everyone involved in this case gets what he/she deserves.

People please!

this is NOT about any reflections you guys think you see

this is a hearing about an experts admissibility

Daubert standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm trying to figure out if they are attacking a state witness or if Juan is challenging this guys 'expert status'

that is all this is about

NOT imaginary reflections

Is Nurmi going to seriously try to being in the bogus theory there are two people in Travis' eye enlargement?

Maybe they are trying to prove you can't see a weapon in his eye reflection in this photo since many have said they can see something???

Hypothetically if I was sitting in that jury box I would take one for the team and hypothetically charge the devil like a linebacker and hypothetically take her out. Hypothetically.

Good day everyone, by the way.

i agree with you. allegedly

Jumpin to conclusions... Maybe they want to throw possible reflections in to muddy the waters so to speak for reasonable doubt??

But IMO if so this is bunk!

Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho......this is all hocus pocus stuff. Good luck with that Nurmi

@wildabouttrials thinks he has an idea about where they are going but not going to speculate..

is he thinking mistrial??

Haven't we visited this issue in the past?

Attachments

• Jesus%20Christ%20Toast%20+%20Virgin%20Mary%20Grilled%20Cheese%20photo.jpg
    Jesus%20Christ%20Toast%20+%20Virgin%20Mary%20Grilled%20Cheese%20photo.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 21
If this is about what some of you are surmizing (sp?)

I might injure myself from laughing!!!!!

What DT would change their defendant's ENTIRE STORY like this?????????????????

Nurmi and JW, because they know their ship is sinking and the jurors are not bying what the defense is trying to sell...

If they change mid stream, its out of desperation and the jurors still wotn buy it, jmo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper