trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am so confused here. Are we starting a new trial?? Did I fall down a rabbit hole over the weekend? :facepalm:

There is NO WAY the dt is going to say there were 2 people in the reflection. This guy is just going to say JA was telling the truth about kneeling while taking the photos.
IMO

Why do they have to keep that photo up the entire time that this guy is going over his background? It is just plain mean to the family since it is close to the last photo of him and it was taken by his killer.

Whew.... Smell the stench of desperation anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is boring the heck out of me ZzZzZZZz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

"eeeeannnnndddddd" © 2013 Kirk Nurmi #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

Detective Flores is seen taking notes as he sits beside Juan in the jury box. #JodiArias

Is it just me.... or does anyone else think that JW must be thinking... every time Jodi whispers in her ear......"Eeewww... Jodi has icky jailhouse breath!"

:facepalm:

Yes!!! I think that every single time. I can't see how her breath can be anything less than horrid given her diet and having to sit there all day long with no gum/mints etc.

Wow. I flipped on the trial and saw TA's brother and sisters sitting RIGHT behind Jodi in the jury box!!!

They are extremely strong people. It would take all that I have in me to not reach right down to Jodi's neck and strangle her right then and there. I would have to be held back.

My heart BREAKS for them.

Is the Defense reverting to the Ninja story except that JA is one of them?

I feel like I'm dreaming. This is utterly ridiculous!! What other cases has this been used successfully in?

My prediction: This is about whether TA is freshly shaven in this pic.
Again - for the 10,000th time: no image of perp in eye.

Also, I recently read that one of Jodi's journal entries says that she had a dream last night that two people had been arrested in Travis's death. One was charged with murder and one was charged as an accomplice.

Hmmm...a little truth in her lies maybe?

Does anyone know how this crapimony could help her?

Is this the man who went on Nancy Grace? HLN must be SO PROUD of their contributions to the defense!

I wonder if they are to try to challenge the drag photo of Travis.

so apparently they are doing all of this so the judge can decide if this guy can testify as an expert.
The DT's other experts were certified as experts and look how well they did :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB