trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, After I file under option #1, will you write to me in the federal penitentiary?

No worries, Schuby....

We will be jailhouse pen pals....:jail:

And I will bake you a cake with a file in it! :cake4u:

You'll be out in no time!

:great:

Wow...a lot has happened in the last few days. Had to put in some Disney time for stress relief. I guess I better go make sure all my past posts are nice.

Definitely a perfeect place to do it at!

Thats my happy place!

K

Rushing in to grab sit :) waves hello! Was getting DH off on business trip but had managed to get computers up to live streaming ready for trial...had HLN on TV just in case something came up while I'm running around, got ipad pulled up ready for tweets and web sleuths on other computer ( thinking I'm ready to roll as soon as DH leaves) when hubby walks by laughing and says " Jodi Arias..what is this one? Season 3 episode #49?" LoL he knows me so well....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We need to have an FAQ section where things can be posted such as:

Yes, ALV does have a current license, this has been checked and rechecked.
Yes, JA's Twitter account is being operated by DB, this has been checked and rechecked.

Etc.

:moo:

For real? I was always under impression that it stood for Devoted Husband.

I think the D is used for whatever you feel is appropriate at the time. I have been known to use the D for not so good feelings sometimes.

K

redkatrampant
Keeper Of The Smelling Salts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arishia View Post
Did you notice that her supervising psychologist's license was revoked? I did, and I looked up why. Interesting.
Ok. Why?
Brought over from previous thread
This:

She only had the license b/c she was training or working under a licensed psychologist, but he lost HIS license, so her's was also revoked by default. It's nothing that SHE did. I think it's the least of her problems right now!:floorlaugh:

I can't wait to find out what "issue" she's been forced back into court to settle.

Impeachment of a witness happens when they are on the stand testifying. An attorney or prosecutor points out and questions the inconsistencies in their testimony and other statements they have made.

JM already impeached ALV.

Ok, that's what I was thinking (because of the jury instruction) but thought maybe AZ had an actual "procedure" with some of the questions that were being asked. Thank you for the answer. :rocker:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: This is a running joke with my DH & I--our first baby had brand new EVERYTHING--and I mean every possible thing made for a baby was purchased. I made everyone use hand sanitizer, she never touched the bare floor--only blankets, I had cloth diapers...THIRD BABY: hand me down baby clothes & toys, fewer pictures, etc. We love her just as much as the first, but I'm tired too!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is so true. I was the youngest of 5 (all big brothers before me) and my mom would call me by each of their names before she got my name right. I would remind her that I was her daughter. It's all worth it though. :rocker:

Aaaaaaarrrrggggg!!!!!! Why:banghead:are:banghead:my:banghead:taxes so:banghead:difficult:banghead:?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Two time saving solutions to preparing taxes...
1.). When in doubt.... Throw it out... :D
OR...
2.). Just send ALL your money to the government... They're gonna get it one way or another, anyway...:sigh:
You don't have to thank me....:seeya:

You prolly faint if you knew how big a check I just cut for my boss IRS today on the business. Thats not including the 4 qtr payments I already made.

Bout fell out of my chair, now boss is all snooty/grouchy. Says he is going out for a liquid lunch. I ask if I could join. LOL

I hope todays hearings go well and start on time.

We need to have an FAQ section where things can be posted such as:

Yes, ALV does have a current license, this has been checked and rechecked.
Yes, JA's Twitter account is being operated by DB, this has been checked and rechecked.

Etc.

:moo:

No, it was a different Bobby juarez who was killed.

Don't horsies eat buttercups?

They get the slobbers..

'marzy dotes an dozy dotes..'

And the field hay needs room to grow. We're organic..no pesticides or weed spray. Free range chickens..tasty eggs. And the world's oldest, biggest heifer, Darlene. She has a fb page. Darlene, the cow visible from space lolol

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

Live stream won't start until the hearing begins. State seal still shows. #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Judge Stephens motions with her hand for Juan to come up front and join the sidebar. The sizzle noise is playing. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 21s

Nurmi came in with a presentation screen. I think Lonnie Dworkin is here, looks like him at least. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Mike B. is sporting a rather bland gray shirt compared to his usual vibrant purple or blue. #JodiArias

If they put more dirty pictures up on that screen, I swear I will vomit :tmi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member