trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi: Skewed view of reality.

The iorny is rich yet again.

So can anyone tell me what this would prove anyhow? What is the big deal of getting this picture into the trial? I don't get why the D wants this in?

The expert witness should wipe the smirk off his face. Sitting back with defense and an amused look on his face.

Voodoo photography to change your mind that JA isn't the photographer.......................

The human brain is built for pattern recognition. That doesn't mean it's accurate in every case. Looking out of my window at the alder tree out there, I can clearly see a face right now in the pattern of blotches of its bark. Same reason people see the Virgin Mary on toast or trees or water damaged buildings. Blobs seen in the reflection in Travis' eye DON'T MEAN ANYTHING IN THIS CASE.

Nurmi's argument seems awfully disjointed and rambling and complainy

So basically this guy wants to testify that the image in TA's eye was JA. There was no one else there and she is standing not crouching????

Totally lost but I came in late.

K

Boy, this guy really should have STAYED OUT of this mess!

ITA! He's just some dude out there in the general public. I think his theory or observations or whatever are hobokum. Any kind of detailed examination would have to be done on a full resolution digital copy of that photo. He's going off of a picture from a video that was displayed in court. :notgood: :twocents:

If he didn't act like an *******, Nurmi might have a better chance at getting his point across

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski