trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'm dying inside right now.
OT but old job a tech called asked me to look for a number he had in his office. He was very hard to understand especially over the phone. I could not find the number. He then says look by my pennies ( if you take out one N and the last E you will see what it sounded like to me). Anytime someone says pennies I start laughing till I cry now. I said that is enough Mister I will not check by your _____ . Then I looked up and saw the jar of pennies and the number. Daily joke after that.

What is he trying to play? OMG

Sit down and STFU and let's get this movin'!

Hell, maybe I need a nap too. My brain hurts....really.

So if JM signing autographs damages the ability for a fair trial, what about ALV granting interviews during her testimony?

Did Alyce give interviews while she was still testifying?

This one I'm actually a little worried about... You know Juan and his temper lol

Interesting, Nurmi authored the threatening plea bargain on behalf of JA ... threatening to drag Travis' family, friends, associates and his legacy unnecessarily through the mud if the State didn't give her what she wanted.

He wrote that LEGAL documented threat and he has the oversized balls to whine like a hungry little brat that there's unprofessional misconduct on the part of Juan, really? Does he have ANY ability to reflect on his own behavior? Come on...

Desperate times call for desperate measures:

What shape do you see?

JM sees a dog...:lol:

Now KN wants to bring the jury to the expert's lab!!! :floorlaugh:

In the second picture, I see the person reaching around with her right hand and it appears she is going into her waistband behind her back. The left hand is hold the camera. That's exactly what I see with his little sketch. Just pointing it out that Travis is not threatening her in any way.

LMAO. Juan never said or implied that she was holding a knife at the very moment she took that picture. It's utterly ridiculous. Bring it in, baby, show the jury how desperate you are!

EXACTLY! This proves nothing except maybe jodi lied about kneeling...and Travis was crying in the picture.

Would you like the Prosecutor to help you set up, Mr. Nurmi? Bawahahaha!

Is this the camera expert back again? What's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak