trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok getting in the shower and groomed and grabbing all JM 8X10 glossies hoping for signatures for the Fan Club Meeting. See you all from court.

LOL! love ya Katie. Maybe you can get his signature after trial. But I believe JM is such a professional, he will be on to the next case. Fighting for justice. Nurmi and company, not a bit.

the blown up pictures of TA's left eye. i don't see anyone holding ANYTHING. it's so stupid i don't even want to talk about it, really.

:eek:hoh:

Let me guess - the DT claims they can see Ninjas!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Regarding the photo expert. Let him testify. When I first tuned in the photo with the outline was up and it did look like a person. I was wondering about the dog the prosecutor was seeing, then he pointed it out and I saw the dog. It is a matter of perception and one persons opinion. If his lab equipment was so good why was there no enhanced photos of what his lab equipment revealed? If it is going to be used for purposes of identification in crime solving etc, shouldn't what the expert was looking at be what is presented?

Just got home and saw this. My son's class flew to Boston this weekend with one of the events to watch the marathon. If you pray, please pray these kids are safe as well as everyone else. Sorry for the O/T

Prayers for them and everyone. Have you reached him yet?

FYI Two explosions at the boston Marathon dozens and dozens of people injured !!

If Nurmi actually shows those dumb photos...because it shows Jodi didn't have a knife the moment it was taken...I think the jury will start throwing rotten veggies!!! :banghead::furious::banghead:

I'm sooo glad JM got the *pennies* statement in there AND the judge thoroughly cleared him of ANY misconduct!!! :great:

Donovan has removed the JM remarks on twitter. I hope their office got screen shots before the removal. The NG finger comment has been removed too.

Donovan is going to regret ever becoming involved with Jodi as many other people before her. Sociopaths ruin lives.

change game, change ball, . . . .change what happened

JM didn't address questions but says defendant has a twitter account - so there.

behavior outside of the courtroom . . in terms of shell game . . .

JW asked JM to look @ it before Samuels went on the stand - he had a chance - referring to Dr. Samuels to Mr. Samuels . . .he has a PhD a diploma stooping to levels the defense will not stoop.

it doesn' change game . . not talking bout blind people or dogs, twitter account . . .whos twitter account? . . . I am glad court was there . . .knows the extent of violation he has extended to ALV and Dr. Samuels. . .

pointing finger other way doesn't absolve

Judge says fine line between . . . a
both occurred outside presence of the jury - court has no information it affected their testimony . . .court doesn't find any error because of these events . . .

court finds prosecutor wasnot in any way of outside the bounds o proper behavior during in chamber discussion wth ALV . ..

interview court finds nobasis affect testimony in any way of dr samuels

defendant tweeting from jail

Nurmi put forth a course of action to see if she is violating any rules . . . she has freedom of speech rights. . . . if he wants her to decease a particular behavior come forth with some evidence . . . .

our office has discussed but we do not want to be accused of prosecutorial misconduct . . . state is again put in position where State is accused of . . . .

I think the name is Donovan (dovana) . . . other than viewed the media . .

court is not going to take any action if she is tweeting from jail - she is in sheriff custody - that is up to them . . . if need be we can take up

Nurmi asks to approach the bench ex-parte for a moment

I can't thank you enough! My server went down and I was frantic to learn the prosecution's fate.

I spoke too soon. There were tons of people still there.

i don't understand how this silly picture exercise helps the jury or anybody else. i don't see anything. he says he does.

even if there IS something there, so what? she's admitted she took the pictures. she admits she killed him.

i think introducing what's essentially an inkblot test and saying it will help the jury is a waste of the court's time. it proves nothing.

nurmi can say it's 'negatively probative' to the state's case, but it's not probative in his OWN case. it doesn't prove self defense. it doesn't prove anything whatsoever that i can see.

You are so rîght! This picture looks like an ink blot. Different people will see different things . I see a pupil!

I think it's the lying about seeing the pics on the computer instead of the hard copies on the bed.

She DID back track on many things

The child pictures, pc or on the bed
The Knife on the bedside table
JA shooting Travis in the closet
Has "no" idea whats in the Manifesto
and I'm sure there are more I can't remember.
Perjury = Karma = More Trouble = Game Over ALV:rocker:

The Websurfer wonders when this break will conclude?As per third person reference to my sorta self here...WS

I've been having WS probs on an off today. Several times when I've posted, the message posts but I get rerouted to polling taking. Couldn't reload pages for a while either and had to reboot.

the blown up pictures of TA's left eye. i don't see anyone holding ANYTHING. it's so stupid i don't even want to talk about it, really.

:eek:hoh:

Interesting he chose the left eye, as I thought an enlarger/enhancer might have better luck with the right eye. That's the one I saw most people trying to do things with here and elsewhere. Either way, it proves nothing except that JA took the picture at best, we already know that! I can't believe Nurmi could try to take that even further that there was no knife in her hand, hell you can't even make out a hand or fingers, not even the pro could get that level of detail. And all that said, the arm angles he drew in look wonky to me against where the head and torso were drawn in.

Perhaps this ruins my credibility somewhat with regard to what's important, but I also thought Nurmi was wearing a ruffled, 1970's prom shirt and it didn't faze me! I thought, "That's odd." but I didnt think it was out of line!

LOL! I've been known to wear ruffled shirts and bathing suit tops because I am small busted. Ruffles make "things" appear bigger, so when I saw the Nurmi wearing ruffles I thought "oh no.... major fashion faux paus!!"

I'm am dying to know what happened with LaViolette in this hearing. It appears whatever it was - it was not positive for LaViolette.

Also, can anyone enlighten me as to what LaViolette's tweets were about?

IIRC, a hearing was called when Juan began to question ALV "you dont have a PhD, etc" JW practically tore up to the bench to object.....I'll bet he uncovered something about her credentials. He did not address that particular line of questioning again when they returned. JMO

I guess that dates me! I actually went to a dance with a guy with a very similar outfit....

Perhaps this ruins my credibility somewhat with regard to what's important, but I also thought Nurmi was wearing a ruffled, 1970's prom shirt and it didn't faze me! I thought, "That's odd." but I didnt think it was out of line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV