trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'd expect to see some kind of physical damage to the camera. I have a bridge camera, they're not exactly tanks. The computer guy Melendez testified to finding no damage on the camera except for the shutter button that fell off during his handling of it, and as we can see from the last three pictures, the camera was in working condition when it found its way down the hallway.

I would have no problem with that, except that the camera went through a cycle in the washing machine! I would think that would be at least as rough as a kick with someone wearing socks? LOL!!

Imagine how she stashed that knife and gun in her socks or pants. That kleptomaniac has probably been stealing from a young age. Look how she has stalked and snooped on all her boyfriends. I bet she has done it on everyone associated with her, paranoid and sneaky, from a very, very young age.

Even stashing things while in court. :facepalm:

I feel like I just stepped in the TWILIGHT ZONE!!

I'm not sure if that's a shot at me, my theory or this possible scenario.

So tell me: who makes a make-believe intruders into a female???? What would've been her motive? No one has given me a plausible reason why Jodi, in the midst of making up a story, created a female into the scene.

"Bad guys" are usually just that, guys!
If we think of a robber, burglar or a prowler we automatically think of a man. I do anyway.
Why did Jodi make this make-believe intruder into a female? It makes NO sense unless it was her!!

At first I thought of that too. However, from all of the pictures I have seen , that was a mighty big knife.

Yes, you are right, of course. I was semi-joking about the shoe. :blushing:

I think she had it in a sheath on a belt strapped around her waist, under her top. Seriously.

I think the stipulation was a good idea for JM. The jury will not get to see the blown-up eyeball picture at all. So all they know is that everyone agrees there was no gun or knife IN HER HAND at the second she took the photo of Travis's face.

So the jury will say, "OK, that makes sense, I mean she was probably holding the camera with both hands. But now let's look at the NEXT photo, where he's awkwardly scrunched up at the bottom of the shower and his head isn't in the photo. Now in THAT photo I bet she DID have a gun or knife in her hand and that's why this photo looks so accidental and why he's in a position indicating he's shrinking away from a weapon. And obviously the prosecutor believes that's when the gun or knife appeared or why would he only stipulate she didn't have a gun or knife for the PREVIOUS picture...."

In other words, I think the jury will interpret this as the defense trying to get Juan to agree that she had no gun or knife while taking the photos and him saying, "Oh no. I will only agree she didn't have it IN HER HAND until after she took the face photo and before she took the scrunched-up-in-the-bottom-of-the-shower photo."

Thank you button was not sufficient. :Banane35:

Why would anyone help her ?

Why does she have a fan club?

Edit to add:

I believe Matt helped rob her grandfather's house. I believe Darryl was the recipient of the stolen DVD player. I believe Matt was at Darryl's on June 3rd to give Jodi the gun and give Darryl the DVD player (and remote)

I think Jodi might've led a very unsavory life that may have included sex. Because where did this chick get all her money from?

Also I think it's very weird the lasting relationships she had with virtually all her ex's.
So who KNOWS what she might've had on other people (as far as blackmail). It certainly looks like she was staging blackmail on Travis (with the phone tape) so something tells me, this wasn't her first rodeo at being less than sub-human.

This is yellow journalism at its finest. How many times has Hln been called to witness stand. They want to be the news rather than report the news. IMO

AND do you want to bet due to the ratings from this trial they will be finding another one to milk the heck out of it!

@jvelezmitchell Would you have your guests speculate on @AlyceLaViolette sealed hearing with judge today? What happened? JodiArias

I can't bring myself to thank this post. :cry: My family was in the OK bombing. This is bringing back some horrible memories. Such a sad day.

Sorry for the O/T mods.

I'm sure I'm not alone sending HUGS to you. God Bless.

NO. That was what the stipulation that was agreed to by both sides. In other words, the jury has NO idea about the Eye Guy and the BS. I'm sure those jurors just sit there and wonder what Twilight Zone episode they'll be in tomorrow. Oy to the Vey!

So they've been given a stipulation about a photo they don't have. Could be confusing to some people, but given all the other evidence.....I don't think it matters.

Personally ....I think the defense should call Matt. They've got nothing to loose, Jodi seems confident he won't give her up, and I would give my left arm to see Juan shred him on cross;)

I think the avalanche of premeditation evidence and the complete lack of self defense evidence (including shelves and non-existence of gun in closet) will carry the day. The eye thing is a red herring.

In 5 minutes we will move to the new thread. Here is the link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9238515#post9238515"]trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]​

I'm not sure if that's a shot at me, my theory or this possible scenario.

So tell me: who makes a make-believe intruders into a female???? What would've been her motive? No one has given me a plausible reason why Jodi, in the midst of making up a story, created a female into the scene.

"Bad guys" are usually just that, guys!
If we think of a robber, burglar or a prowler we automatically think of a man. I do anyway.
Why did Jodi make this make-believe intruder into a female? It makes NO sense unless it was her!!

Theres always truth to her BS statements..

This is just my opinion, the female she is referring to is HERSELF...could be way off but just a opinion

RE: Little Man's Syndrome

Jodi, it really is advantageous for Juan to be short. That way when you are strapped down for your lethal injection, he will have a really close look at your usual smirky face! Bon Voyage!

She's such a creep... who cares about height?

It must have really stung her when Martinez mentioned her 300$ breast implants.

Hello all... I busted out of time out a little bit earlier (was shackled for the last 24 hrs, lol)...

Quick question about today, did ALV do her closed hearing and any news on the outcome of that? Or is it tomorrow?

Thanks and god bless Boston tonight!

NO.

Here are the times of the last 5 pictures, and the timing between them since the prior photo:

Time, picture, time from prior picture
5:29:20 TA in shower - face photo
5:30:30 TA in shower, lower body, 50 secs
5:31:14 Photo of ceiling lights, 44 secs
5:32:16 TA bleeding, being dragged, JA's foot, 62 secs
5:33:12 TA being dragged, final pic, 56 secs

The seemingly minimal effort exerted when she mounted & dismounted her head stand, suggests she had plenty of strength to juggle weapons, cameras, & Travis In 62 or whatever seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV