Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T to start.
It is a sad day in America when people go to celebrate a marathon, children visit from children's hospitals, Sandy Hook survivors are honored by attending, and people including a little innocent 8 year old girl lose their lives to another terrorist attack. :heartbeat:

I was watching the hearing and at the point Juan is discussing Jodi's tweet regarding his height. During this time, Jodi is just writing away. Then it came to me. I think she is writing every expletive she wants as if she is replying to what he was saying. I don't think it is anything noteworthy. She is writing evil words to "get back" without having to look up or say a word. I might be wrong but I just don't think she is writing anything constructive for her case and it didn't look like drawing.

Little victim ran for Sandy Hook victims. R.I.P. little angel.

Iirc after nurmis morning bs...the judge stated that they were next going to be holding the sealed hearing with ALV.

I thought she said they would reconvene for a sealed hearing at 1:15

I hate to say this but HLN has just become so ridiculous. I just cannot even watch anymore.

I pretty much stopped watching it since they started the After Dark special. Its treated too much like a reality show, the fake jury, the hours of Nancy and JVM yelling over the lamest things, the fact that even though we know that they report on it they get the smallest most well known details WRONG. I am not a HLN person. I would watch it if Jean Casareaus ((sp)) had her own show, shes the only one I find interesting to watch.

To those who want to know what a rebuttal is.Its when after the DT rest,Juan will bring witnesses to refute what the DT put on in their CIC!

there's actually a minute 10 seconds from that close up of his face to the last picture where he's sitting.

plenty of time.

it's actually MORE time than from the ceiling picture to the dragging picture. so there ya go.

Thank you for the clarification, I've been beating my head against a cement wall for a couple of hours. Oh today...what a day. (she says facetiously, and since this is a message board ALV wouldn't have a clue I wasn't REALLY banging my head into a cement wall...) I rest my case on ALV...bye bye

Imagine how she stashed that knife and gun in her socks or pants. That kleptomaniac has probably been stealing from a young age. Look how she has stalked and snooped on all her boyfriends. I bet she has done it on everyone associated with her, paranoid and sneaky, from a very, very young age.

She said she had scrapes and cuts on her ankles, but we know from that one photo that she had socks on, so where did the cuts come from? Maybe the knife was tucked into the sock.....

>snip<

LE really believes Jodi might've had help

Who or what is LE? Every time I see it, I think "lethal injection."

If that person actually had help, then they're all a bunch of murdering clowns with room temperature IQs.

More than one person means twice or three times more help in cleaning up. And there wouldn't have been any reason for Travis to have been in the hallway or in the bedroom. The bathroom was a pretty enclosed space. Two or more people present to kill him and he would not have gotten out of the bathroom.

I don't believe that. She did this alone. Maybe maybe Brewer had some kind of info?? Or knows something more? But I don't believe anyone was there but her.

It does not matter that she did not have anything in her hand at that point. My guess is that Juan already has an answer for that. That his rebuttal will answer all the questions left hanging by defense theory.

Juan is a smart man. He knows what he is doing. :)

You're not alone. I am among the minority but that's okay. I don't see how including another person changes things much except....Jodi's story.

I don't believe for a MINUTE Travis let her into his home that day/night/morning. No way!!!

I believe she held him at gun point the entire time.

I'm not saying I've figure everything out but I know what doesn't resonate with me and that's.....Jodi's final story.

I believe her second story has layers of truth to it.

Listen to Flores at 2:55
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw"]Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Jodi&#39;s parents police interview mashup - YouTube[/ame]

Again, I don't see why including a second person makes a big difference. In fact it's quite the contrary. It actually helps make it more cohesive.
I don't believe Jodi parked her car either in the driveway or down the block and just walked to it carrying bloody items (clothes, knife, etc). Not at 6PM while (assuming) neighbors were coming home from work.
I believe she was dropped off and picked up.

....yah, that bothers me too....

I would have rather the jurors viewed the photo and determine IF they see anything, with no side speculating....that is only because the judge allowed it in, in the first place<<<which I disagree with

I think the stipulation was a good idea for JM. The jury will not get to see the blown-up eyeball picture at all. So all they know is that everyone agrees there was no gun or knife IN HER HAND at the second she took the photo of Travis's face.

I think 12 reasonable people would take one look at that pic and say to themselves, "what do you mean? I can't make out anything resembling any type of object, person, or thing. And someone was trying to say there WAS a gun or a knife, but NO there isn't?.......What the **** are we supposed to be looking for or at?":what:

I think JM just looked at it and expects nothing substantial can be made of it. I SURE can't see anything but some doodles that are SUPPOSED to be a person, but I'm not seeing it!
I'll take "Mexican Chihuahua" for $500, please!:floorlaugh:

I just can't get over that picture of Ari-as with a pencil stuck into her shoe, as she sat next to Wilmot in court today.:what:

Makes it quite easy to imagine where the knife was while the 'stipulated' photo was being taken!

You're not alone. I am among the minority but that's okay. I don't see how including another person changes things much except....Jodi's story.

I don't believe for a MINUTE Travis let her into his home that day/night/morning. No way!!!

I believe she held him at gun point the entire time.

I'm not saying I've figure everything out but I know what doesn't resonate with me and that's.....Jodi's final story.

I believe her second story has layers of truth to it.

Listen to Flores at 2:55
Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Jodi's parents police interview mashup - YouTube

Again, I don't see why including a second person makes a big difference. In fact it's quite the contrary. It actually helps make it more cohesive.
I don't believe Jodi parked her car either in the driveway or down the block and just walked to it carrying bloody items (clothes, knife, etc). Not at 6PM while (assuming) neighbors were coming home from work.
I believe she was dropped off and picked up.

Why would anyone help her ?

I'm still sticking by that theory too. I can't imagine how or why Jodi's imagination would've made one of the intruders into a female if it weren't true.

I believe that there was a staged burglary around 5:15 (hence the window screen found on the grass in the backyard) just in case a roommate or two came home giving Jodi an accomplice. I believe they both wore ski masks as indicted in Jodi's second story and that's why there were TWO weapons used. I believe Jodi and friend might've been prepared to kill the roommates if they intervened. I further feel, Jodi's grandfather's gun jammed probably due to lack of cleaning/maintenance and gunk built up.

The ONLY reason why she didn't 'throw her accomplice under the bus' as so many people keep saying is........she was pleading for a self-defense case so she wouldn't face the death penalty. And we all know a self defense couldn't have been the true if she had planned for there to be someone with her to carry out the murder.

I also believe Jodi had a disposal cellphone and kept in touch with others that way. I don't believe she went hours without conversing with SOMEONE right before and right after this murder. I always found it odd that she called, of all people, Gus Searcy that night. Why?

So this whole 'person-in-the-eye' evidence might be exactly what Tartlemon is suggesting. Because other than that, why is this substantial? No one is saying Jodi wasn't there.

Edit to add:

Some are saying Flores only suggested the intruder story in order for Jodi to start talking HOWEVER......he also mentioned this possible theory to both her parents so it is my belief that LE really believes Jodi might've had help but doesn't want to go there because it would just cause jurors to start speculating. So instead, they are only going on with what they know and that is, Jodi was there and Jodi killed Travis

I feel like I just stepped in the TWILIGHT ZONE!!

That's the TH on HLN that is ... wrong. Listen, WE all need to be worried the minute ANYONE is allowed in a court of law to show this junk science. (i'm shaking my head again) <---lori is frustrated

From what I heard Holly say, Holly was agreeing with Lori!

I honestly feel like I have been hit in the head. :facepalm:

I can't believe Nurmi. I heard just as you all who listened to the live feed did about the eye photo. Makes no sense but I feel Juan has a reason, probably wanting this trial to get moving and agreeing to something so stupid isn't going to bother or sway anything anyway.

Now, HLN is running the footage from early this morning about Jodi's twitter and I caught Nurmi talking. He is complaining that the Prosecutor is just using Jodi twittering to take attention off his misconduct. REALLY? Oh it wouldn't have anything to do with you Nurmi bringing the outside world into the courtroom and if you want to play that game we can talk about Jodi's twitter account would it? Oh NO, it must be silly old Juan just wanting to deflect attention away from his super star grand standing... :banghead:

I can't believe Nurmi :banghead: has a license to operate anything let alone a position in the court room. I'm sorry but this man will say absolutely anything no matter how convoluted it is. There is something very wrong with that becuase that is not the best way to do things for your client.

BBM

Did you see him trying to work the DVD player for what seemed like an eternity? He had his "eye guy" get up and help him... snark, snort.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member