trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 12 reasonable people would take one look at that pic and say to themselves, "what do you mean? I can't make out anything resembling any type of object, person, or thing. And someone was trying to say there WAS a gun or a knife, but NO there isn't?.......What the **** are we supposed to be looking for or at?":what:

I think JM just looked at it and expects nothing substantial can be made of it. I SURE can't see anything but some doodles that are SUPPOSED to be a person, but I'm not seeing it!
I'll take "Mexican Chihuahua" for $500, please!:floorlaugh:

The jury is not going to see that picture at all. That was the whole point of the stipulation. They will not see the blown-up eye photo, they will not hear from "eye guy," none of it.

It indicates to me that the State believes Travis was in the shower willingly.

If she doesn't have a weapon in the other hand in that photo - she doesn't have one at all until the attack. No way he waits while she makes the exchange or threatens him with an unseen weapon.

Logically if there's an expression to be read in his face, it's more likely annoyance than fear.

Other than that, it's a non-point.

I think Juan thinks in that particular close up of Travis she wasn't holding a weapon at that time and that is why he stipulated to it. It really means nothing in the overall case. The jury knows that shortly after a photo is taken of Travis sitting in the shower in an strange position he is being dragged by the murderess who has stabbed him and slit his throat and then shot him in the head.

In the close up photo I see sadness, like his nightmare is coming true, and fear.:(

IMO

IMO only .... Mr Nurmi's argument is not in alignment with the photo. He says both hands on camera - if he takes that photo as evidence of no weapon in hands (the photo I have always believed could be made into anything you want it to but taking that aside) why is one arm raised if there was a camera in both hands? Ummm yep, grasping desperately IMO

She said she had scrapes and cuts on her ankles, but we know from that one photo that she had socks on, so where did the cuts come from? Maybe the knife was tucked into the sock.....

The desert is full of stickly, prickly, jabby plants. If she deposed of the evidence she may have walked a way off of the roadway out of sight. She would have been scratched right through socks.

Who or what is LE? Every time I see it, I think "lethal injection."

If that person actually had help, then they're all a bunch of murdering clowns with room temperature IQs.

More than one person means twice or three times more help in cleaning up. And there wouldn't have been any reason for Travis to have been in the hallway or in the bedroom. The bathroom was a pretty enclosed space. Two or more people present to kill him and he would not have gotten out of the bathroom.

LE = Law Enforcement.

Another person would expiate a faster get away. Remember, his roommate was usually due home around this time.

Why was there a window screen on the grass in the backyard? Travis seemed like a very meticulously neat person so I can't see him leaving a screen laid out on his lawn like that.

I believe LE just doesn't want to take this story down that road. There are too many unknowns and variables. So they're going on with what they know for certain.

Of course this is my opinion and not likely to change any time soon ;)

I was watching vids on youtube, the ones other have made about Travis's eye and how there are multiple people showing up as a reflection in his eye.... I want some of whatever they are taking. clearing seeing things that are not there lol..Of course these fans making the videos are pro-Jodi, claiming she was framed my blood atoinment Mormons....

Who or what is LE? Every time I see it, I think "lethal injection."

If that person actually had help, then they're all a bunch of murdering clowns with room temperature IQs.

More than one person means twice or three times more help in cleaning up. And there wouldn't have been any reason for Travis to have been in the hallway or in the bedroom. The bathroom was a pretty enclosed space. Two or more people present to kill him and he would not have gotten out of the bathroom.

""""""""Who or what is LE? """"""""

Law Enforcement

RE: Little Man's Syndrome

Jodi, it really is advantageous for Juan to be short. That way when you are strapped down for your lethal injection, he will have a really close look at your usual smirky face! Bon Voyage!

Clown on HLN telling us we have to root for Arias because the government is trying to take Arias' life....that's what is wrong with society, people like that saying stuff like that. Never mind what Arias did.

It's absolutely ridiculous that this photo is being allowed in...Just more time wasted.

moo

...And I thought my cat was two-faced

LOL...it is almost Tuesday for Court!!

Attachments

• GMB-Two Faced Cat-66.jpg
    GMB-Two Faced Cat-66.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 13
Of course as always this is nothing but just my opinion but to help set at ease anyone who may be confused, discouraged, or even fearful of what today's stipulation means..and is it in some way, any way at all detrimental to the states case..

IMO absolutely without doubt it is in no way detrimental and is exactly why Juan said be gone with this issue so we can roll on forward.. I personally have never been one who believed that Jodi had a weapon in her hands at the time of the photo..moo while I've never been able to determine what exact look Travis is portraying on his face.. I have never believed it was one of abject fear or mortal terror..

So with my always being of the opinion that the knife came out IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER THAT LAST SNAPSHOT I personally find today's stipulation to be altogether irrelevant and only indicative of the defense team literally knowing in their hearts and their minds that its over..its over and tactics such as today's proves to me that this defense team knows it and is feeling the heat and fear of the end being near and that this jury is absolutely not buying the story for which their client has claimed..

Moo is Juan knows that this tactic is also due to the defense teams knowing the end is near and desperate times call for desperate measures.. Moo is that Juan just wants to as quickly and easily as possible bring it on home for Travis' family, this jury, and most of all for justice for Travis for whom he and Flores have literally worked 5long years to do right by this man, this victim, and IMO that time is very very near.. Juan knows as does the defense team.. So, let's get on with it and see this justice finally served on behalf of Travis Alexander!

I think Jodi knows some guy has already been on NG from Nebraska supporting her 2 Ninja theory. Actually, that's who I thought this guy was today. I was surprised he said it was Jodi, when it has already come out about the eye picture experts saying 2 people supporting her crazy story. I couldn't see it myself, so you can see anything you want if you look hard enough.
I look at the big picture and see shock and WTF on Travis' face. http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/na...avis-Alexanders-eye-reflection-before-killing

Holy Crap!

I'm from Nebraska. Do you know where I can find out who this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV